Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    I noticed that Emperappy drops a skill called Emper Embrace.

How does one affix this ability?
    It's for the NT weapons, increases the grind EXP rate.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, is there any way to make the UI smaller than the "Default (fits 1280 pixels)"?

I'm used to having it on that setting while running in 1920x1080, so being at a reduced resolution (due to needing to be at 1360x768 to run Tier 6) makes the whole thing look cluttered.

The drawing setting after Soft Particles and before Ambient Occlusion that isn't translated. What is it?
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So, is there any way to make the UI smaller than the "Default (fits 1280 pixels)"?

I'm used to having it on that setting while running in 1920x1080, so being at a reduced resolution (due to needing to be at 1360x768 to run Tier 6) makes the whole thing look cluttered.
    i made a guide a few years ago, you might find it relevant http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198913
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

When does a Fighter use Limit Break? I am having trouble finding a scenario for it since it's an incredibly risky skill to use.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    When does a Fighter use Limit Break? I am having trouble finding a scenario for it since it's an incredibly risky skill to use.
    When your heart wants to go HAM on a special mofo

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    It is a risky skill to use, but once you really know a boss well, you can use it with some degree of safety (though you still have to watch out for getting punked by a random add).

One of the best times to use it is when the boss has been staggered because 1). it's not attacking you, and 2). it's staying still so you can beat on it without having to worry about it jumping off or turning away or otherwise causing you to waste your Limit Break.

When your damage output is high enough, a lot of bosses can be repeatedly staggered and you can basically stagger-lock them to death with Limit Break. Fang Banther is a good example of this - while standing in front of Fang with a Double Saber and Limit Break on doesn't sound very safe, if you do it right, he will never get to attack.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Apr 23, 2016 at 03:06 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Is anyone else having any problems with the Collection File system? I keep on killing the required boss but im not gaining any %.
    god: "How, has your power not been dispersed?"

Me: Because PHOTONS, BITCH! Filled with just as much bullshit as your Aether crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaster View Post
    Is anyone else having any problems with the Collection File system? I keep on killing the required boss but im not gaining any %.
    If you are meeting the requirement, the % is rising, just not showing up on the results screen or on the card immediately. I was running SH Bal Rodos the other day on a few of my characters and the % didn't show until I had switched characters.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i made a guide a few years ago, you might find it relevant http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198913
    Thank you so much. Just to double check, I just need to modify the reference resolution to be smaller than the game's resolution, correct? Using Virtual Fullscreen rather than regular Fullscreen shouldn't be a problem?
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 23, 2016 at 04:28 PM.

Anyone know the name of the lobby action where you're floating on a stick/broom? D:

Thanks in advance!
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying