So Sega said something about the hour to release Episode 4? I mean it is already 26 in Japan so less than 24 hours for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    So Sega said something about the hour to release Episode 4? I mean it is already 26 in Japan so less than 24 hours for them.
    The same time it happens every week for normal maintenance UNLESS they decide to do early maintenance but check the official site for times if they put one up

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The same time it happens every week for normal maintenance UNLESS they decide to do early maintenance but check the official site for times if they put one up
    I think they're doing an extended maintenance this week for episode iirc looking at the pso2 website. So tomorrow it would be:
    9AM - 12AM PST
    11AM - 2AM CST
    12PM - 3AM EST
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post

brb crying

So since Episode 4 will be coming out after tomorrow's Maintenance, and we know that the Phantoms are weak to only Wind, which Wind Techniques are the best to use, and what Crafts would you recommend for them?

I'm only asking because I went ahead and unlocked all of the Level 3 crafts for Wind, so I want to know which ones people usually request the most of.

This is probably not a tweaker related issue but I'm trying to ask in places I think might help.

Attempting to help my friend on PSO2 but are coming across issues.

I was finally able to get them to download PSO2 through tweaker everything is updated.

When they click Launch PSO2.....a window for PSO2 does come up but its black screen....the cursor is still spinning circle (processing) which is followed by a PSO2 is not responding and crashes. Idk if Win10 is the issue as I've never personally had this issue myself from the Win7 computers i've put pso2 on.

Even went to Fix Game guard Error. Nothing.

Is there something I'm missing? I remember someone mentioned tabtip.exe for win10 might be the issue but when i looked at their Details/Services through Task Manager no file with that name was there.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    So since Episode 4 will be coming out after tomorrow's Maintenance, and we know that the Phantoms are weak to only Wind, which Wind Techniques are the best to use, and what Crafts would you recommend for them?

I'm only asking because I went ahead and unlocked all of the Level 3 crafts for Wind, so I want to know which ones people usually request the most of.
    Windslicer Zan/Gizan/Nazan
    Multi Razan
    Efficient Sazan
    Concentrated Zanverse
    Wide Ilzan

Those are the ones i recommend for crafting each of the zan spells

But in terms of which one to use, i use mainly Sazan cause Elysion. I've heard Nazan and Razan are pretty good to use too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post

brb crying

^Concentrated Nazan if not using Elysion. Especially if using rod.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

What combo is better for EA chain. RaGu or GuRa or does it even matter?

Does anyone have the YouTube link to that 27s 4/12 Magatsu run from awhile back?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    Does anyone have the YouTube link to that 27s 4/12 Magatsu run from awhile back?
    I don't really know what 27s would look like, but here's XH 4/12 52s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg1GEWeRrc0