Page 390 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2903403803873883893903913923934004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Okay, gotcha. Once I have the ticket to unlock the cast head for my account (I've gotten a few things like this... star cheek paint thing...) I will be able to swap my Cast's head out without paying AC, right?

Sorry. At this point I could probably figure it out if the game was up. Just curious really.
    Read what I said in the above post above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Yes if you getting tickets for new heads from the AC scratch, but FK that when you can buy them through via-my shops aks player stores aka auction hall for mesta instead of paying real $$$$ for it.

But changing heads between the heads you already had is free of cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    OMG!

1. Didn't realize cast only referred to males (PSO2 is my first Phantasy Star game)
    2. I never made a male cast.

Today I learn! But they're still tickets so 50% right I am. For caseal the hair that looks mechanical is expensive but the actual head parts sometimes expensive, sometimes not.
    The fact that he was asking for males, kinda made me wanted to point things out as you where referring to caseal/females.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Cast also refers to female casts since it's the term for the race, caseal is kind of a legacy from older games. It gets confusing.
    It really isn't confusing but yea it came down from the older games (the majority of JPs and JPs that can speak bit English that I played with normally refers female casts as caseals)

Also coming from a game that has majority of characters being females, casts are easily and normally defined for males and caseals as females.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Feb 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM.

Okay, gotcha. Once I have the ticket to unlock the cast head for my account (I've gotten a few things like this... star cheek paint thing...) I will be able to swap my Cast's head out without paying AC, right?

Sorry. At this point I could probably figure it out if the game was up. Just curious really.
    Yes, you can change your head parts and hair for free once you have them. No need to eat a hair ticket each time you want to get a haircut.

However, I don't remember anymore, but pretty sure that hair tickets are bound to your character, and not to your account. So, while you will be able to switch to and from that hair as much as you want on that character, you will have to buy that ticket again if you want another character or a support partner to be able to use it, too.

Yes, you can buy Cast Head tickets from the Player Shops using Meseta. Once you use the ticket the head that it gives you is permanently unlocked for that character and any support partners that belong to that character. Just like accessory tickets.

Understood. Thanks for your patience!

Edit: problem fixed
    Last edited by .Jack; Feb 19, 2014 at 05:02 AM.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Are you using another vita?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    I don't even think you could get a disc drop there, let alone a Lv. 16 one as the enemy needs to be 61+ to drop that.

It's a painfully frustrating hunt that got pretty much no better in the LQ, so it's just something you'll have to chalk up to sheer luck to drop.
    Oh right, I forgot that they cap at 60. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm just waiting for this to be worse than getting an 11*...

Ive just made a registration to sega for an id, it took me about an hour and by the end of it i felt like i should be a workd war 2 code deciferer, anyway as i did it in my vita i followes the instructions set out by a site on my phone and there where some pieces missing from what i saw to what was said in the guide, i have had 2 emaiks since from pso2admin and sega_id are these email the activation confirmation emails?
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyonuk View Post
    Ive just made a registration to sega for an id, it took me about an hour and by the end of it i felt like i should be a workd war 2 code deciferer, anyway as i did it in my vita i followes the instructions set out by a site on my phone and there where some pieces missing from what i saw to what was said in the guide, i have had 2 emaiks since from pso2admin and sega_id are these email the activation confirmation emails?
    What guide are you following? And screenshots of any error you're getting will help to understand where it is you are stuck at at the moment.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    What guide are you following? And screenshots of any error you're getting will help to understand where it is you are stuck at at the moment.
    was following the bumped guide
    i have two emails one from pso admin and one from sega id, but on the sega id, on the website theres no box to click to enable me to activate use of pso2 and i cant get to the disclaimer/terms of use to accept it
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38