Is there a current known solution for the people that can't manage to get the steam overlay to work on their PSO2? I usually get asked this on a steam controller video I posted on youtube and don't really know what to say, I've never had the problem and the first day I put the tweaker in my library the overlay was working for me, screenshots and all. I've searched but the answers are three years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Has anyone tried playing PSO2 with the Steam Controller? How is it?

Or can anyone speak to how well Dual Shock 4 with DS4Windows works? I would love to program the touchpad/motion to do things.

It works with Steam, just make sure you run Steam as Admin do it can inject pso2.exe with steamoverlay.dll

Go with the stock Gamepad, change the right touchpad to Joystick Camera and map the Bumpers to Mouse X1/X2 so you can make use of the extra buttons (plus not alot of mice have more then 3 buttons and the wheel)

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Is there a current known solution for the people that can't manage to get the steam overlay to work on their PSO2? I usually get asked this on a steam controller video I posted on youtube and don't really know what to say, I've never had the problem and the first day I put the tweaker in my library the overlay was working for me, screenshots and all. I've searched but the answers are three years old.
    For setup:
    first setup a system environment variable "-pso2" and have the value "+0x01e3f1e9"
    Now run Steam as admin, so it can inject the steamoverlay.dll into pso2.exe
    Setup a non-Steam game, point to pso2.exe and setup the pass the params "+0x33aca2b9 -pso2"
    now a big note: GameGuard will scan all local volumes that are mapped to drive letters for "cheating programs", that seem to have include PSO2 Tweaker (by file name), so if you have it, please rename "PSO2 Tweaker.exe" to "PSO2 Tweaker.donotnoticemegameguard"
    Now, I would just run up Steam in BPM, jump to my Library and just setup up PSO2 from there
    Last edited by Alam; May 2, 2016 at 03:08 PM.

is there a way to find out when an EQ will happen I need one more rain eq to get my katana and not sure when to be online

Quote Originally Posted by krodych View Post
    is there a way to find out when an EQ will happen I need one more rain eq to get my katana and not sure when to be online
    There is a twitter feed for it (it is based on the EQ notification given in PSO2es with premium); it gives you the next upcoming EQ about 55 minutes before it starts. Additionally, bumped has a list of the prescheduled EQs in its sidebar.

How does one set a friend message? can't seem to find the option anywhere.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There is a twitter feed for it (it is based on the EQ notification given in PSO2es with premium); it gives you the next upcoming EQ about 55 minutes before it starts. Additionally, bumped has a list of the prescheduled EQs in its sidebar.
    awsome thank you =D

Need opinions, Gal or Tagami mechs.

Gal is 25% crit when in range but 12% dmg overall where Tagami is 10% dmg and 20% pp recovery when Gauge is above 2 bars.

Which is better or preferable or both.

When was the last time selvaria long was revived?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    When was the last time selvaria long was revived?
    I thought it was like 6 month ago, but I was totally wrong...
    last time was mid June 2014 with her swimwear (wow... almost 2 years ffs)

I don't remember the market price back that time, but it was 6m in Jan this year on ship 10 (2 or 3 weeks before EP4)

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    How does one set a friend message? can't seem to find the option anywhere.
    Option should be in the shortcut menu, usually adjacent to status message but where on the menu depends on the version of the shortcut menu you're using.

Also, assuming things haven't changed, friend message will be blanked after logging off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Need opinions, Gal or Tagami mechs.

Gal is 25% crit when in range but 12% dmg overall where Tagami is 10% dmg and 20% pp recovery when Gauge is above 2 bars.

Which is better or preferable or both.
    Impression says both are good and at similar level. Gal likely better for damage, assuming you can sticky to target and believe gunners have high pp recovery.

...hopefully someone good at numbers or knowledgeable chimes in.