Page 4626 of 4649 FirstFirst ... 3626412645264576461646234624462546264627462846294636 ... LastLast
Results 46,251 to 46,260 of 46483
  1. #46251

    Default

    So for people who have done their account linking on PSO2 on Steam, help me out here. If I link this with my Windows 10 version, can I remove the Windows 10 version and work from the Steam install itself? Also does the Steam Controller have full utilization on the Steam version?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!



  2. #46252

    Default

    Lotto ticket exchange, am I the only one that only has Sage Crests as a choice?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  3. #46253
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Lotto ticket exchange, am I the only one that only has Sage Crests as a choice?
    I'm pretty sure that's the only choice.

  4. #46254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So for people who have done their account linking on PSO2 on Steam, help me out here. If I link this with my Windows 10 version, can I remove the Windows 10 version and work from the Steam install itself? Also does the Steam Controller have full utilization on the Steam version?
    Once you have linked your accounts, then yes, you can delete the Windows 10 version. After linking them, I even installed the Steam version on my laptop that didn't have the Windows 10 version installed, and had no problems.

    No idea on the Steam controller thing, though.


  5. #46255

    Default

    Thanks for the info. I do hope the Steam Controller works. I can do 3-button setup no other way without sacrificing already set buttons.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!



  6. #46256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the only choice.
    oh well
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  7. #46257

    Default

    Quick Question:

    What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

    I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

    Thanks.

  8. #46258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Quick Question:

    What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

    I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

    Thanks.
    just farm emer fragments , and get the titles for more faster emer crystals

  9. #46259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Quick Question:

    What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

    I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

    Thanks.
    there sorta isnt a fast way of grinding for these stones, they're box rewards with low rates, you either you get it or dont and 250% RDR tickets and RDR boosters in general won't boost the chances of it dropping. hopefully RNGesus blesses you enough times to get what you need.

    you're only alternatives are the monthly 4 (which resets this upcoming maintenance btw) and i think the one or two you get from the Arks Mission the first time only (its account rewarded). you just missed the 2 they gave out during the anniversary LQ's we just had.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  10. #46260

    Default

    Edit:

    Alright thanks guys, thanks for the responses. At least now I know how getting the mats work and the time frame.

    I'll just do what I can and try my best to farm + exchange at the medal shop and work at it for several months if I need to.

    Also tried DQ with Ph and it's easier + faster than with Fo, so I'll run it as Ph for the Still Rod.

    Again Thanks for the responses.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 6, 2020 at 03:53 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •