Page 692 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 19259264268268969069169269369469570274279211921692 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    My bad, I was looking at the (apparently not undated) techer tree on Cirnopedia and didn't see a second extend skill.
    The skill simulator is up to date. Cirnopedia always updates slow.

whats important in a weapon for doing more damage besides just the pure ATK stat it has? also, what does extending do in full?
    Last edited by manthisis; May 17, 2014 at 02:09 PM.

Per tick... Quick dumb question, what are the "ticks" that they are referring to?

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    whats important in a weapon for doing more damage besides just the pure ATK stat it has? also, what does extending do in full?
    1. The latent
    2. The attack stats
    3. Crafted or not (extend)

And just don't extend a weapon if you are looking for damage. You should rather buy 9* then get proxy 10* weapons when you can AQ

Per tick... Quick dumb question, what are the "ticks" that they are referring to?
    tick = when the buff is being applied to you (you can see the animation)

When you apply a charged Resta, for example, you know how it does a couple of "waves" and heals for a couple chunks of health? Each of those is considered a tick. It's sort of hard to explain, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    1. The latent
    2. The attack stats
    3. Crafted or not (extend)

And just don't extend a weapon if you are looking for damage. You should rather buy 9* then get proxy 10* weapons when you can AQ

tick = when the buff is being applied to you (you can see the animation)
    so if im looking to deal more damage dont just extend weapons? get like a 9 star and grind it or something?

also, whats latent?

@manthisis:

Only craft 9*'s to use temporarily until you get a "good" 10* or 11* weapon.

"latents" are the potentials that you unlock on weapons after grinding them to +10.

Edit:

Once you have a "good" 10* or above weapon, absolutely do not craft them since they'll become weaker in a lot of ways: i.e. it becomes garbage.... that you can't even sell.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 17, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

Has anyone gotten the 30 large stone weapons yet? If so how long did it take you? Ive been trying to get one but the highest of the large ones i have is 7 while solo/duoing. Are they even worth going for with one or two people? The 6 slot looks nice but its taking forever to get them. I

where can you find lvl 11+ disks? i heard only on VH but i was on a hard EQ and a level 12 dropped for me

oh yea and @evangelion, should i extend my 9* twin dagger till i get a better one at higher levels that i can stick with?
    Last edited by manthisis; May 17, 2014 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Has anyone gotten the 30 large stone weapons yet? If so how long did it take you? Ive been trying to get one but the highest of the large ones i have is 7 while solo/duoing. Are they even worth going for with one or two people? The 6 slot looks nice but its taking forever to get them. I
    I've got a couple of them. There's no point in getting them to actually use though. If anything they're best used to make 6 slot fodders to affix things. I wouldn't waste your breath on them.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU