Page 727 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 22762767771772472572672772872973073777782712271727 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by lnvisible View Post
    You have to hit shift and the desired a/d at the exact same time. If you shift too early before the a/d you'll go backwards and if you hit the a/d too early you'll backflip to the side. It does have it's uses and it is good to know. There's more to gunner than infinite fire.
    There's more to gunner than heel stab is what you should say.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    There's more to gunner than heel stab is what you should say.
    Infinite fire is the one I see most commonly. Like people running into hunar aoes using infinite fire for example.

Quote Originally Posted by lnvisible View Post
    Infinite fire is the one I see most commonly. Like people running into hunar aoes using infinite fire for example.
    Ahh I guess so, those infinite fire spammers are too afraid to get hit/don't know to flip at the right times so I can see where that comes from.

Word of advice for gunning: it's also a good thing to put a dead approach and satellite aim after the messiah time/elder rebel, don't just spam the sroll JA and try combining pas.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    I know, but I still want to be able to reliably pick which direction I stylish roll towards. Practice doesn't really help right now since I have no idea what I'm doing right or wrong with it. Sometimes it goes the way I want it to, sometimes it just goes backwards, it's too erratic at the moment for me to figure out what to get good at.

So basically, does anyone know the steps to take to have it go sideways at will when unlocked and out of manual aim?
    u just have 3 directions, left, right, and back..
    just as [Invisible] said, press it together.. its not like holding shift before direction, but really together..

to change to other direction, u can use [mouse to target where u wanna face your character to, then press W] while u shooting enemies, or when using PA.. then do roll again..
    Spoiler!

*Correct me if i'm wrong.. actually this is my first time trying that forever in air maneuver >.>

What support techniques are actually effected by T-ATK?
    1) Shifta?
    2) Deband?
    3) Resta?
    4) Reverser?
    5) Zondeel?
    6) Megiverse?

Reasoning: playing around with the idea of a full defence Hunter main and full support Techer Sub, only to be used in MP boss fights on SH. I think Techer really needs to gain revive ability to its Reverser.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

resta and ignited zondeel(and you dont want zondeel ignited) are it, zanverse is affected by wind masterys/latents but other than that everything is static affected only by disk level. also reverser does not exist in pso2

So, how does the new mag form change pass work? Do I have to buy something for it? I have a mag device, but nothing to register available.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, how does the new mag form change pass work? Do I have to buy something for it? I have a mag device, but nothing to register available.
    That pass is only useful if you want to undo a mag device
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

would it be a waste of effort to start extending a weapon off an 8* to have easier access to a quartz soul(and less extends)?

or should i stick with finishing my extended 3* and try to affix the soul there? >.>

What about ... don't extend a weapon ... like AT ALL, because it's shit? (unless you want to use a specific weapon for the look).

Affixing is not expensive, especially on weapons. With one VH TACO set you could easily 3 slots (or even 4 slots) one.