Quote Originally Posted by Nazuna View Post
    Does FPS lag contributes to server delay? Like i'm fine soloing and mobbing like 10+ monsters at one time without lagging. But in EQ, I have quite bad FPS drop and had like 20-40 seconds delay =x
    Low FPS won't effect your connection to the servers. Your inputs will go through to the server as they usually would. If you are getting delays in your key inputs then that would mean you have a slow connection.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    Low FPS won't effect your connection to the servers. Your inputs will go through to the server as they usually would. If you are getting delays in your key inputs then that would mean you have a slow connection.
    I'm not getting delays on Key Input. Its more like the damage I dealt and received takes time before it shows on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazuna View Post
    I'm not getting delays on Key Input. Its more like the damage I dealt and received takes time before it shows on my screen.
    This eitheir confirm a slow connection (but you're fine when solo, so might not be it) and/or Sega's server too busy, since you mentionned it happening during EQs.

If you're not doing the EQ itself, you can try to switch to a block cluster with few peoples on it, should improve your connection. I say "block cluster" because, IIRC, each sub-server handle around 4 blocks, so if you're on one whose all four are maxed and combined with high activity level... yeah, connection slowing down will happen.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    This eitheir confirm a slow connection (but you're fine when solo, so might not be it) and/or Sega's server too busy, since you mentionned it happening during EQs.

If you're not doing the EQ itself, you can try to switch to a block cluster with few peoples on it, should improve your connection. I say "block cluster" because, IIRC, each sub-server handle around 4 blocks, so if you're on one whose all four are maxed and combined with high activity level... yeah, connection slowing down will happen.
    Allright, thanks for the info.

I have the very same problem.

I am fine in solo play/party play/EQ´s with up to 8 or so players, but as soon as we get a full multi/party EQ i begin lagging like crazy.

It can go from mere and manageable half a second of delay, to the point in which i get rare loot warnings and everyone begins leaving the EQ when in my screen the battle still goes on for a minute or two.

It´s crazy.

Sorry about the double post, but a new issue happened.

As i was purchasing an item from a Player Shop i got kicked out of the game and now the servers show as "Unknown" and i can no longer access the PSO2 website.

Note that i am not using any proxy/whateverelse to connect since SKY here in the UK was not affected by the global ISP ban thing of doom.

What gives? o.o

Default 1 email 2 accounts

If i have 2 accounts on 1 email can i only get 1 verification code sent to that email?
    Photon Chairs in PSO2...that's all i want

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Sorry about the double post, but a new issue happened.

As i was purchasing an item from a Player Shop i got kicked out of the game and now the servers show as "Unknown" and i can no longer access the PSO2 website.

Note that i am not using any proxy/whateverelse to connect since SKY here in the UK was not affected by the global ISP ban thing of doom.

What gives? o.o
    First, it wasn't an IP ban in the strict sense of the term; it was routing issues caused by yahoo not broadcasting the new route properly after the DDoS.
    Anyway, maybe other SKY users can verify, but it is possible that SKY might have just changed how they route and may no longer be able to connect to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    First, it wasn't an IP ban in the strict sense of the term; it was routing issues caused by yahoo not broadcasting the new route properly after the DDoS.
    Anyway, maybe other SKY users can verify, but it is possible that SKY might have just changed how they route and may no longer be able to connect to the game.
    As soon as i used the proxy everything was back to "normal" and i could log in so that pretty much may have been the case.

Well, that sucks >w<

Sky did get hit by the blocks after the DDoS, and it seems to have been hit again because I can't connect either. Back to a VPN I guess...