Page 3937 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2937343738373887392739343935393639373938393939403947398740374437 ... LastLast
Results 39,361 to 39,370 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So are the 14* drops permanent in UQs during the campaign updates? Or are they just around for a limited time? I noticed Ultimate Amduscia only has Gix in its item history, and I assume Ult Lilipa will follow the same trend as Naberius, and I see Naberius still has the 14*s in its item pool history. A bit dumbed down as of now, but they still exist on there.
    They're event drops. They only drop during the campaign period.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

are we sure about this? i keep seing 14's after boost week not only in the "view quest records" list which arguably doesn't get updated that often but also in the thumbnail quest preview page under boss/enemy icons

could this be lazy sega not updating icons?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    are we sure about this? i keep seing 14's after boost week not only in the "view quest records" list which arguably doesn't get updated that often but also in the thumbnail quest preview page under boss/enemy icons

could this be lazy sega not updating icons?
    if you payed attention all week, theyre going down from their initial Campaign Week height so ya, theyre not on the loot table anymore until a campaign week shows up again. Also why Nab UQ is dead again, no boost+14*s

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can get Saphads from desynthesizing 12* Weapons (or getting a Great Success when desynthing 11* Weapons) or by trading 10 Rubinads at the Recycle Shop, and Gold materials are obtained from trading 10 Silver materials (which are obtained by desynthing 11* and 12* Weapons) at the Recycle Shop; they can also be rarely obtained from E-Codes.
    The Chronos Stone is likely going to be a Title Reward since it is only one per account.
    Just wanted to mention a quick thanks for this post (was a response to someone else, but it was helpful to me). I had started selling (or sometimes even scrapping since they only sell for 10 meseta each) シルバ___ stuff, because I already had three stacks of each and had no idea what to do with them after that (no shop obviously) since I don't really do anything crafting-related after I completed the one-time meseta COs from Zieg, but still de-synth a ton of stuff.

Is there anything I should be doing via crafting? I figured it was just mostly for OT weapons/stuff and a few other odds and ends that I didn't know if any of it would matter for me or not. I know someone mentioned customizing Parallel Slider (I think?) PA, but I haven't messed with any of that stuff. I have all four of the ___ Maker/メイカー craft items in my character's room though (for if I ever needed to do craft stuff), if that matters. I know there's also timed abilities and other stuff as well, but thought that was just for when you had completed/end-game/customized/affixed/etc stuff to bother adding it to.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Nov 29, 2017 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    I think that those EQs only consider you as having participated after you have completed the objective of the EQ (defeating the boss, enemies destroying your bases, collecting enough points, the timer runs out, etc.). However, once you have started the actual EQ (i.e. the teleporter has brought you to the fighting stage), it will count as participated in in terms of the anti-ragequit protection.

How far into the EQ was that rematch MPA? If it just started, it's possible that you were matched into an MPA where the other three people had started the teleporter, and the timer ran out before you fully loaded or something.
    By the time I had 'landed' in the campship, the timer was already at 7:34 I think, which since it didn't take any longer than usual to 'fly-in' after selecting it, it shouldn't have taken more than 10-20 seconds. I had to check swiki afterwards to see what the time limit was for the rematch (since it was only my second attempt at it, so wasn't sure what it was exactly but had assumed it was a # divisible by five, like they usually are, but turns out it was 8:00). So I guess if I had selected the match/quest at/during the split second their countdown timer had hit Zero, it could've happened that way then I guess?

Regardless, I don't see why it would even include a group that had already started the teleporter/countdown to be honest, because to me starting the teleporter/countdown is you/the group saying "Yes we are all here and ready to go."

Can't see to find a answer. Does exist a English patch for pso2 vita version? Just bought a henkaku vita and was looking to play in it

So after next maintenance dengeki badges gonna unobtainable and untradeble? So if I wanna buy something, I better do it now?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    So after next maintenance dengeki badges gonna unobtainable and untradeble? So if I wanna buy something, I better do it now?
    I'm no expert or heavily experienced player or anything, but I would assume they would probably follow the same route as the 5th Anniv. badges did; aka once the event is over they are essentially useless (unless they decide to ever/later add an exchange for them, but unlikely). Just my guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    This event has a lot of parallels with the Necky event from last year. As soon as the event period was over (which was about the same time frame as the Dengeki event this year), the exchange shop disappeared, and the associated currency, Gavas Tickets, became essentially useless.

In short, yes, make sure that you spend all of your badges before the next maintenance.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Oh, so thats how it is. Thanks