Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I recently noticed that some E-Codes will give the Craftsman Seals as rewards, so it's likely that's where it showed up from.
    What E-codes?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Whats the cheapest way to 5 slot something with the highest % of working? Also, what affixes should I go for on a katana. I normaly just 3 slot things but I figure ill try harder with a 13 star. Was thinking Power3/Quartz soul/Stam3/Spirita3/x?
    You should make up your mind of your target affixes before anyone can tell you the cheapest way to do it, but most of the time, going through extra slot penalties from 4-5 on the final affix is the cheapest way to go about it.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What E-codes?

You should make up your mind of your target affixes before anyone can tell you the cheapest way to do it, but most of the time, going through extra slot penalties from 4-5 on the final affix is the cheapest way to go about it.
    Im not sure what I want. Mod cant be cheap and the boosts are several mils each. Most likely Mod if I can help it as the last one though.

What E-codes?
    I don't remember exactly, but I think I got one while running the Easter EQ; I just remember seeing it pop up on the "Completed" reward band.

Im not sure what I want. Mod cant be cheap and the boosts are several mils each. Most likely Mod if I can help it as the last one though.
    Mod 4s weapons are at least 1mil per, and you need 3 for 80% before penalties.

Most use vinculum. 10 less atk, easier to affix, less space occupied for other fodders.

If you want to be extremely cheap, you can do UltSoul/AttackIV/Modulator for 100 ATK. If you want go a little more you can do UltSoul/AttackIV/Modulator/FlictArma for 120 attack, if you want to go 5slot UltSoul/AttackIII/Modulator/Flict/Boost is 140 ATK. None of them are too extremely expensive. But what's your budget first? And are you going S-ATK, R-ATK, or T-ATK?

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Mod 4s weapons are at least 1mil per, and you need 3 for 80% before penalties.

Most use vinculum. 10 less atk, easier to affix, less space occupied for other fodders.
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    If you want to be extremely cheap, you can do UltSoul/AttackIV/Modulator for 100 ATK. If you want go a little more you can do UltSoul/AttackIV/Modulator/FlictArma for 120 attack, if you want to go 5slot UltSoul/AttackIII/Modulator/Flict/Boost is 140 ATK. None of them are too extremely expensive. But what's your budget first? And are you going S-ATK, R-ATK, or T-ATK?
    Its for a slave katana. I got 3 mil atm.

Ouch.

Its for a slave katana. I got 3 mil atm.
    I'd say save up until you can get a decent affix. Of course make sure that the Katana is +40 before you even think about spending some money on an affix. Also keep in mind that while your Slave Katana is in the 15-30 element range it's going to be out-damaged by most 50 element 11*s.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

I'd say save up until you can get a decent affix. Of course make sure that the Katana is +40 before you even think about spending some money on an affix. Also keep in mind that while your Slave Katana is in the 15-30 element range it's going to be out-damaged by most 50 element 11*s.
    Alright. Its 33% fire and +7 atm. Guess I'll have to start doing those mind numbing TAs after all. Thank you both.

I agree, and yes, that right there is why I say the ult stone shop is a ripoff. Shoulda've come with at least 30 ele so it's worth using over an 11 for all of the effort you put into doing ult.

I do hope you have a good boulay arl.

Alright. Its 33% fire and +7 atm. Guess I'll have to start doing those mind numbing TAs after all. Thank you both.
    Get it to +10 first...
    What's the potentional for Slave serie again..?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-