Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    I get a 3x spawn on average 1/3 anga runs. I just think you haven't played UQ enough yet although I wouldn't really hope for 12* since as bell said, they're seemingly rarer than 13*. Also, 13*s are better!
    I am not arguing that 13* are better. I am quite aware of the gap in stats between 12* & 13*. However, ChainsawD was one of my favorite weapons back in PSU (along with the Carriguine-Rucar). So I must have it.

Also, I do admit to not doing Ultimate everyday... Primarily because all anyone ever does in those is just Anga Farm. In my experience, he is pretty much a guaranteed spawn every run. But Bayaribbles is an absurdly rare spawn for me (read: my personal experience, calm down you nitpicking lurkers). So even if the drop rate is some ridiculous 0.001% from the mobs, that's still better than ONLY dropping from a single boss that almost never shows up (for me).

Spoiler!

can I put Vinculum and Modulator on the same unit/weapon?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Don't believe so... I personally haven't tried it, since that would be some absurd success%, but I recall someone else trying it & one would always overwrite the other.

Could you imagine how impressive that would look, tho?
    Something like Anga Soul + Ability III + Mutation I* + Vinculum + Modulator + AttackStat III + Fever Stat + XQ Stat...

That'd be like... +155 to one offensive stat & +95 to Two other Offensive stats.

* Where's our Mutation II & III, Sega? We got got EXP Boost/Meseta Boost/Lucky Rise II & III. Why no Mutation love? Or was Mutation never supposed to have that " I " next to it?

Spoiler!

People usually do mod + flict or arma for the stat they want e.g. mod + flict/alter magia for t-atk, etc.

I THINK I did it on that red block sword from the stone shop, but I might be misremembering.

What's the most efficient way of obtaining grinders?

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    * Where's our Mutation II & III, Sega? We got got EXP Boost/Meseta Boost/Lucky Rise II & III. Why no Mutation love? Or was Mutation never supposed to have that " I " next to it?
    It'd be pretty funky if they were implemented; mutation could boost itself, possibly.

Mut 2+Mut2+Mut1=Mut 3 (60%)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

No, you can't stack Modulator and Vinculum.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    What's the most efficient way of obtaining grinders?
    Recycle shop, 1 10☆ weapon for 30 grinders. So one magatsu = 3000~4000 grinders (depends of your MPA)
    Last edited by Ordy; Jan 31, 2015 at 11:25 AM.

Quick question - which is the best mag photon blast? Or are they basically the same thing, with a different appearance.
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. Kazjivo View Post
    Quick question - which is the best mag photon blast? Or are they basically the same thing, with a different appearance.
    Cetus Proi for PP regen; Julius Nifta for gravity well. These are particularly useful for MPAs and PSE Bursts. When raising a mag, don't work toward a particular PB since you can buy them all from the ExCube shop.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 31, 2015 at 12:26 PM.