Thanks everyone again

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    Honestly, I feel the same way. I do UQ cause it's fun as heck. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off as I'm chased by 6 mobs that have SH boss hp and strength makes it challenging.

Anyway...

1) Is AQ/XQ still the best way to level up after 60?
    2) Is it possible to get daily boost up to 30%? I only saw 9% from doing Daily Orders.
    3) Is AQ still the best way to get Photon Drops?
    Well, I can answer your 2nd question. Yes, the entire daily bonus doesn't go away after a day, so if you keep doing them they will build up to 30%.

Does limit break reduce your maximum HP to 25% or by 25%?

To 25%. So 1000 HP becomes 250 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    @Syklo: Not always. In this case, it was more than an hour (I'm guessing it was 2 hours) ahead of PSO2, from the time-stamp of the post.
    Well I did say usually.
    From what I've seen, it always goes down 5 mins before the hour, but sometimes several hours before pso2 (happened a couple weeks ago too)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

So essentially, what you do is:
    1) Chase Arrow
    2) Switch to another palette with the same weapon
    3) Use Banish Arrow
    4) Last Nemesis
    5) Profit
    Is that correct?
    Why do you need step 2? You can store 3 different PAs on the same weapon palette and use the shift key to toggle between them. Bows don't have the rotation system like Katanas and some other weapons do.
    Also, you should Just Attack the 3 Chase Arrows when you set them up, as the damage bonus gets applies when you set them up. Certain other damage multipliers like Rapid Shoot Mastery will also apply when you set them up, and not when they trigger, as well.
    But yeah, your order works fine, and is preferred if you have time beforehand to set up the Chase Arrows before a boss, since you can do that even before the teleporter to the boss. While in the middle of a boss fight, it might be better to go Banish Arrow->Chase Arrow (X times, up to 3, depending on the amount of PP you still have and what the boss is doing)->Last Nemesis all in one JA string.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Well I did say usually.
    From what I've seen, it always goes down 5 mins before the hour, but sometimes several hours before pso2 (happened a couple weeks ago too)
    Now you're saying "always". j/k
    From all of the instances when I noticed, more often than not does maintenance on PSO2es start at least an hour before PSO2's. But maybe it's because I never try to log into PSO2es within 5 minutes before PSO2 goes down, and only way before that...
    It's weird how much the PSO2es maintenance schedule fluctuates.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

1) Sacrifice a team member to the RNG God.
    Not 2) Pray that the sacrifice was enough for the RNG God.
    ?) Profit.
    Your Team sounds like a scary place
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Why do you need step 2?
    Because people say to use Master Shot before Nemesis when you are starting the boss fight, as you'll have max PP.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Oh, right. You'd need a 4th PA slot for Master Shoot. But the fact that he didn't even list Master Shoot makes it odd.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Now you're saying "always". j/k
    From all of the instances when I noticed, more often than not does maintenance on PSO2es start at least an hour before PSO2's. But maybe it's because I never try to log into PSO2es within 5 minutes before PSO2 goes down, and only way before that...
    It's weird how much the PSO2es maintenance schedule fluctuates.
    .....uh, oops? :P

Well I only say that cuz the pop up notice usually says "10:55" and pso2 maint generally starts at 11 (JST of course)....

Not sure how it worked out this week since maint got pushed by a day for pso2 and haven't logged into es for a while.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )