Page 120 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 20701101171181191201211221231301702206201120 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    What is TACO? I am guessing Time Attack something. Is it the best way to earn meseta? I am a HU-7, RA-5 can I even do it yet?
    Where can I access it???
    TACO stands for Time Attack Client Order. Chroto hands them out when you unlock the first TA quest after clearing Subdue De Malmoth or Free Tundra Exploration (can't remember which one exactly). They are the best way to make money and can be redone on a daily basis.

Thx Req'.....roughly what level or how far into quests is this order?

What quest would you recommend for me @ such low level so that I get meseta fast? I need to buy lots of items to feed my mags.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Oct 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

What is TACO? I am guessing Time Attack something. Is it the best way to earn meseta? I am a HU-7, RA-5 can I even do it yet? Where can I access it???
    TACO = Time Attack Client Order. TA Quests can be picked up at the Quest Counter and its CO are given by Klotho. You'll need to clear Free Exploration - Tundra to unlock the first TACO. Best way to earn Meseta by far.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Yeah, PSO2 would be a much better game if it wasn't always such a huge pain up the ass to get to the attack you actually want to use.
    It's all these little things that ruin everything.
    It just ruins things for incompetent ones. While it's not the best system indeed it's far from being unplayable !

Thx Req'.....roughly what level or how far into quests is this order?
    Tundra is the fourth area you unlock and enemies are roughly Lv20-25. I double checked and you have to clear Free Field Tundra before you unlock the first TA.

thx guys......I am only on Forest ATM

thx guys......I am only on Forest ATM
    Just keep unlocking the areas and use drops you find as mag food. No need to purchase items when there are plenty of useless stuff dropping from the baddies.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

I feel dumb asking this so yeah...is it better to Weak Bullet the upper or lower part of Bal Rodos' mouth when he's down?

Cause it seems like each might be better for different classes...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    I feel dumb asking this so yeah...is it better to Weak Bullet the upper or lower part of Bal Rodos' mouth when he's down?

Cause it seems like each might be better for different classes...
    Isn't only the bottom lip a weak spot?
    Or if they both are, the bottom lip is at least a larger percent I'd imagine.

Whenever I solo it and accidentally hit the top lip with chain trigger, the damage I deal doesn't seem anywhere near the same damage as a chain trigger on the bottom lip.
    Maybe if his face armor was already broken it wouldn't matter, but at the start of the fight I think you should hit the bottom lip.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@Terrence - I just check'd it out with Techer, Hunter and Fighter as Mains and it works. I did Techer with a Wand and a Gun Slasher, Hunter with a Partisan and Fighter with a Knuckle. Blind and Ice work together too. The biggest problem is getting the Ice to proc.. Freeze I & II aren't good enough with Melee; go with III or higher with FI & FO boosts to proc rates also adding a mix of Ice Techs to get the best results

Update: I also did Ranger, Gunner and Braver and they work too as a Main. Ranger with Rifle, Gunner with Mech Guns, Braver with Bullet bow. With Rifle and TMG Freeze II will work better since they hit multiple times.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Oct 27, 2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    Isn't only the bottom lip a weak spot?
    Or if they both are, the bottom lip is at least a larger percent I'd imagine.

Whenever I solo it and accidentally hit the top lip with chain trigger, the damage I deal doesn't seem anywhere near the same damage as a chain trigger on the bottom lip.
    Maybe if his face armor was already broken it wouldn't matter, but at the start of the fight I think you should hit the bottom lip.
    Thanks. I'll start using it on the bottom then.