Page 359 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2593093493563573583593603613623694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 46801

Hmm, that kinda sucks. I wanted to make one set to mint green like in PSO1's Sato chart.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Yeah you can do that with a mag color changer. It'll be permanently set to a color of your choosing, unless you get a mag color reset item.

Check the recycle shop, you'll find them there. Make sure you get the name right though, since there's a few very similarly named items and people have bought the wrong one in the past. Post a screen if and when you do it; I'd like to see how it turns out.

That settles it. Time to save. Thanks.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Yeah, I believe one locks it to your outfit's color, so you'd either make sure to wear a light teal outfit, for trust your color-chart-fu with the other item
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@Atlantis419 - Gloam gives only 3% ( according to the JP wiki http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%9C%E3%83%AB ) to each Striking and Range damage it doesn't gain any more boost as a set to those %'s. The bonus gives 60 to both S & R atk, 10 eletric Res. and 10 pp. This is the same boost as the Blitz since they share the same bonuses. You must of misread it or are thinking of some other armor with the 6%, Only Dot C has it that high.

In the Cart Aine had was a comparison between Dot C and others. The combination with the two Gloams + Ing. Plate is 11% Striking Res. since you get 3% for both Gloams for total of 6% and 5% for the Plate. Hmmm.... I think you read the True Set ( or Full Total ) page on the JP wiki that lists all the boosts for the armors....meaning it's the total for all bonuses. It's Armor's Stats, Hidden's Stats, Set Bonuses..etc.. Meaning that 6% on that page is grand total not each piece.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Feb 6, 2014 at 04:59 PM.

Yea that's what I meant by 6% as a set. Not 6% extra, I just meant 6% total. I've never seen any set bonus add resistance. Thanks though, I definitely figured it out last night from the other two guys. It's just that Google translates that's set bonus page terribly in comparison to the page with just units. I couldn't figure out if I was looking at the right unit set and just guessed based on requirement and set bonus. I just needed to make sure it had strike resistance. I knew the 8* version had all that but sometimes the 10* versions have slight diffrences. I guess in the end it doesn't really matter cause that set is awfully expensive but I can use it as a base of comparison for what I will end up with.

People have been mentioning vertical screenshots, but I can't seem to find a way to do that. Is this a hidden ingame feature or something that requires fiddling with graphics settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    People have been mentioning vertical screenshots, but I can't seem to find a way to do that. Is this a hidden ingame feature or something that requires fiddling with graphics settings?
    There's a camera room item (Called the Digi Ichi) that you can rotate, pivot, pan, turn, such and such.

People are rotating it 90 degrees to either side, taking a screenshot, and rotating the resulting screenshot again to set it right side up.

That explains it, thought that one guy had theirs in the desert (though I guess that just might be good background/scenery or bad memory).

Thanks!

Anyone know how Iron Will and Obstinate Spirit work with each other? Do they combine to a 94% chance to never die?