Page 345 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2452953353423433443453463473483553954458451345 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 46801

How do you get a premium account and how do you make spells stronger without force weapons I.E staffs or talises?

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAether View Post
    How do you get a premium account and how do you make spells stronger without force weapons I.E staffs or talises?
    Buy webmoney, then convert that into AC, then buy 30/60/or 90 days premium. You can craft techs to make them stronger. If you dont wanna use rods, talises, or wands, you use all class weps such as vibras weps and cast off your sub pallete.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

So when's the updated XQ's coming again? (the general timeframe, summer, etc)

still sitting on these 5 spellstones unsure if I should trade in for the katana or wait.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsuraJun View Post
    So when's the updated XQ's coming again? (the general timeframe, summer, etc)

still sitting on these 5 spellstones unsure if I should trade in for the katana or wait.
    Summer most likely. I would save the spell stones no matter what. You may be to trade them along with catalysts for brand new stones. However, knowing Sega, they prolly wont let you do that.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

How does the Banishing Arrow PA work, exactly?
    Coming Soon!

After placing Banish Arrow on an enemy it will remain for 3 seconds uncharged (10 charged), and any attacks YOU (nobody else) hit it with using a Bow will rack up a hidden counter. After it detonates (The time is shortened every time you hit it), it will deal all the damage it received a second time.

So I usually shoot it fully charged then use three uncharged Kamikaze Arrows. The three Kamikaze Arrows together would add, say 50k (dunno the actual number). When the thing detonates, it would deal a second 50k
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

I'm completely new to PSO2.

Is there something I'm missing where higher rarity weapons are much weaker than some lower ones?

From the cirnopedia, I can see they grind slightly better sometimes, but are there any other reasons why I wouldn't just use a 3star over say a 7star?
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    After placing Banish Arrow on an enemy it will remain for 3 seconds uncharged (10 charged), and any attacks YOU (nobody else) hit it with using a Bow will rack up a hidden counter. After it detonates (The time is shortened every time you hit it), it will deal all the damage it received a second time.

So I usually shoot it fully charged then use three uncharged Kamikaze Arrows. The three Kamikaze Arrows together would add, say 50k (dunno the actual number). When the thing detonates, it would deal a second 50k
    Does it also count tech hits with a bow equipped? E.g. if I fire a charge banish arrow, and then release a namegid, will it double that?
    Coming Soon!

Well, the way the "basic" weapons (1*-6*) drop, you're more likely to find a 7* weapon before you can even obtain a 3* or 6*. It's a matter of what difficulties and fields the weapons drop on... 6* weapons are generally amazing, better than a lot of 9* weapons, but if I remember correctly, very rarely drop on VH or SH, but drop like crazy on Extreme Quests (level 50+)
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Does it also count tech hits with a bow equipped? E.g. if I fire a charge banish arrow, and then release a namegid, will it double that?
    From my knowledge, it does... I don't exactly remember testing it, but I believe it did. It doesn't directly double damage, but since it deals all the damage a second time, that's basically what it does.
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster