Page 3984 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2984348438843934397439813982398339843985398639873994403440844484 ... LastLast
Results 39,831 to 39,840 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Is there anyship better than Ship2 i am sick of this place.

Any other friendly ships i hear ship 10 is good
    stop going to block 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Just finished Episode 2 and when I was watching the credits roll: saw a character called "Double"?? But I didn't encounter that character at all in Episode 2? Did some googling apparently I missed a cutscene? It's called "An End To Absolute Dominance" does anyone know how to unlock that? Thanks~
    That cutscene appears after the normal [Loser] EQ (I don't think it will appear after Profound Invasion) so unlocking it the normal way is going to rely entirely on the RNG of the few non-scheduled EQs we get. You can see that scene in your Event Chronicle in your MyRoom without needing to unlock it, though. Also, judging by the fact that you don't know who [Double] is, then you may have missed the cutscene that comes at the end of the normal [Elder] EQ, too.
    That said, you can also view both those scenes in their appropriate story location if you play the Omnibus versions of Ep1 and Ep2.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 13, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

So I just tried Solo PD for the 2nd time today. Halfway through the battle with Double, I realized that he was only weak to Light. Is my memory playing tricks on me or was he weak to Ice 2 years ago? Also, is PD's pattern different for the solo quest, or is it just that I'm not giving him damage quick enough for him to do the patterns he did back in the EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So I just tried Solo PD for the 2nd time today. Halfway through the battle with Double, I realized that he was only weak to Light. Is my memory playing tricks on me or was he weak to Ice 2 years ago? Also, is PD's pattern different for the solo quest, or is it just that I'm not giving him damage quick enough for him to do the patterns he did back in the EQ?
    When was the last time you played [PD]? I ask because they did update the EQ with new attacks and patterns in late June 2016, which included making Double only weak to Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    When was the last time you played [PD]? I ask because they did update the EQ with new attacks and patterns in late June 2016, which included making Double only weak to Light.
    May 2016 lol

EDIT: Did SEGA give any reason why they have removed Double's Ice weakness? Seems strange that is the only DF form not to have a non-light weakness. Having to fight Double at a close ranger as a Fo/Te is kind of dangerous, I got killed and lost my S-Ranking because of it's wacky attacks mixed with the blood puddles left by his attack cars.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jan 14, 2018 at 01:29 AM.

May 2016 lol

EDIT: Did SEGA give any reason why they have removed Double's Ice weakness? Seems strange that is the only DF form not to have a non-light weakness. Having to fight Double at a close ranger as a Fo/Te is kind of dangerous, I got killed and lost my S-Ranking because of it's wacky attacks mixed with the blood puddles left by his attack cars.
    The entire update was to make the EQ more challenging.

May 2016 lol

The cars can't keep up with Ilzonde, out run them if they start to get annoying. It's a good strategy to let them explode into puddles near by for Anti though. If you have Massive Hunter ring you can also try to tank them with Resta. Also don't forget to make use of Grants as much as possible when Double is moving or spinning. Those little hits add up (especially now that Grants has non zero DPS) and can cancel some of Double's actions if you break feet at the right time.

The entire update was to make the EQ more challenging.
    They should have brought back the old one for soloing. I'll give this thing one more shot, but if I can't get my S-Ranking, screw those 200 SG.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    The cars can't keep up with Ilzonde, out run them if they start to get annoying. It's a good strategy to let them explode into puddles near by for Anti though. If you have Massive Hunter ring you can also try to tank them with Resta. Also don't forget to make use of Grants as much as possible when Double is moving or spinning. Those little hits add up (especially now that Grants has non zero DPS) and can cancel some of Double's actions if you break feet at the right time.
    Actually, I just did another battle and only used Grants on Double, killed it in 4 minutes. But since the game loves to fuck with me, PD killed me with one hit using it's ramming attack

Also, why does the game say that I can restart the trigger 3 times?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jan 14, 2018 at 01:59 AM.

There is a grace period for every trigger (3 minutes?), if you quit or disconnect before the grace period is over, you can restart the quest up to 3 times without actually using another trigger. I still managed to lose a VR trigger to a 630 just after the grace period ended, but it's nice that it's there just in case you have a net hiccup right after you accept the quest.

Solo PD has a few one shot attacks yeah, but I think the worst of it comes from some of the bit combos it can do. I did a few runs last week and had some bad luck with those. If you have a few spare badges you can get one of the 2017 weapons for the damage reduction (40%) potential. I don't know if that's enough to survive every individual attack, but it's a lot of extra defense.

That cutscene appears after the normal [Loser] EQ (I don't think it will appear after Profound Invasion) so unlocking it the normal way is going to rely entirely on the RNG of the few non-scheduled EQs we get. You can see that scene in your Event Chronicle in your MyRoom without needing to unlock it, though. Also, judging by the fact that you don't know who [Double] is, then you may have missed the cutscene that comes at the end of the normal [Elder] EQ, too.
    That said, you can also view both those scenes in their appropriate story location if you play the Omnibus versions of Ep1 and Ep2.
    Oh? So you have to do EQs to get the full story, I didn’t know that. And [Elder] EQ?!?! So you actually get to fight Dark Falz Elder?! I thought he just flew off after his revival in Episode 1 and that you wouldn’t get to fight him until later Episodes -_- Well, that sort of drastically changed the story for me, ended up missing a bit of crucial storyline since the Matter Boards didn’t show that there was more to the story 😓

While I’m at it, may I ask whether Omnibus or normal playthrough would be better to play Episode 1-3? It seems normal playthrough isn’t really clear at times and can lead to missing parts of the story (or at least for me). Is there any differences between the two? Like does either one have different scenes, content, etc? Thanks~