Page 4119 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3119361940194069410941164117411841194120412141224129416942194619 ... LastLast
Results 41,181 to 41,190 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Yeah,you can.
    Though it'll cost you a lot of materials every time :T
    Well, yeah, but it's far cheaper and less time consuming. Thanks though!
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Do item codes for the Deluxe Packages have an expiry date?

I would very much like to purchase an EP3 Deluxe Package to get the Steel Hearts and Rengokuto Ensa but i am not sure if the codes are useable anymore.

I do not care much for the "valid only for the first X players that enter the codes" like the nagisa swimwear, but i do want the Rengokuto Ensa cause it fits the Dark Falz Lord costume more than any other camo in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Do item codes for the Deluxe Packages have an expiry date?

I would very much like to purchase an EP3 Deluxe Package to get the Steel Hearts and Rengokuto Ensa but i am not sure if the codes are useable anymore.

I do not care much for the "valid only for the first X players that enter the codes" like the nagisa swimwear, but i do want the Rengokuto Ensa cause it fits the Dark Falz Lord costume more than any other camo in the game.
    After searching around here, it looks like Deluxe Package item codes do not expire.

What are the current good units to have now? are Izane units good? if yes, in what way are they good?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    What are the current good units to have now? are Izane units good? if yes, in what way are they good?
    It's not really a quick question to answer but, you could say Izane is okay, because it is pure HP that you can focus more on Atk/PP affixes. So as long as you are affixing the right thing for it, it'll do just fine.

Shoterxx > still sounds expensive like crazy. I'm 100% sure you're better off doing collect files for all weapons kinds. Just don't start with easter weapons since they will disappear in a couple of days.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Depends, do you need more than 2 left rings?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Good units should depends on what you need / how you want to play the game ....
    Afaik, Izane is at the top in term of survival.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Can one use Atra Series' Category Change to cheese out on level 75 cap release on any class?
    I don't think it would; if I recall correctly, when the Tokyo weapon upgrade came out, people didn't get the "Grind [class] weapon to +35" title if they exchanged a +10/LV3 OT and got a weapon that was at +35. I believe you actually have to do the +34--->+35 grind to get the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Shoterxx > still sounds expensive like crazy. I'm 100% sure you're better off doing collect files for all weapons kinds. Just don't start with easter weapons since they will disappear in a couple of days.
    Well, if it works, since I already have Atra Exocet +35, all it'll cost me is around 2.1m meseta (if I'm lucky with the material pricings, which I already did once with the upgrade), and I get done with it in a minute.
    Collection files are pain, since I'm not exactly a regular, and I still often need to do specific EQs which come around early in the morning, which I seriously don't wan't to.
    Even if I just purchase them from the shop, I still have to pay for them then and grind them up, which easily goes over 2.1m cost and will take a considerable amount of time. And I don't really intend to have 13* of all types anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't think it would; if I recall correctly, when the Tokyo weapon upgrade came out, people didn't get the "Grind [class] weapon to +35" title if they exchanged a +10/LV3 OT and got a weapon that was at +35. I believe you actually have to do the +34--->+35 grind to get the title.
    I see. I guess I'll still give it a try later on, since it'll have its uses even if it doesn't work.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!