Page 4080 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3080358039804030407040774078407940804081408240834090413041804580 ... LastLast
Results 40,791 to 40,800 of 46801

For some reason, my left-click to open action is not working. I am trying out windows mode, and I cannot open any boxes. If I press on qanother item, it selects all items in between the first and last one, when all I want to do is open an eyelash set. Help?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Any idea why the text/interface size is not changing? the settings config saves, both tweaker and the official launcher read the changes, but in game the text an UI are always tiny whatever option I choose.
    In the tweaker settings where it shows that UI scale option, are you making sure to set it to "custom" after making your change in the config file?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

So im back to the game after a long (just before the release of hero) break.

Im sitting on
    +34 mom rifle 135r-atk
    Orbit launcher +140 r-atk

Orbit+kaiser units 120 r-atk each.

Should i just update affixes or is there a reccommended upgrade available? Something more than a meager 100 atk, wont redo things to minmax (not enough meseta for that).

Just unlocked lv 80, still at 75 (reason i quit in the first place, rng walled me from a +35)
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    So im back to the game after a long (just before the release of hero) break.

Im sitting on
    +34 mom rifle 135r-atk
    Orbit launcher +140 r-atk

Orbit+kaiser units 120 r-atk each.

Should i just update affixes or is there a reccommended upgrade available? Something more than a meager 100 atk, wont redo things to minmax (not enough meseta for that).

Just unlocked lv 80, still at 75 (reason i quit in the first place, rng walled me from a +35)
    In terms of upgrade, there are now two ways that you can get 14* weapons: upgrade a Val weapon (a set of 13* weapons that you can buy from player shops) to an Atra (using 999 Saphards, 999 Gold materials [which one depend on the weapon type], and one Chronos Time Stone [obtained as a title reward for grinding a Val to +35/35, or as a super rare drop from Atrum Dragon [The rematch of the recent Dragon EQ]), or save up 500 Conqueror's Crests (obtained from campaigns or a drops from the Dragon EQ) to trade to Zeig (though, it does not include all 14* weapons and they come with a grind cap of 30). Regarding Val/Atra, they introduced a new kind of affix with them, S-Class/Super Special Abilities; they are essentially SAFs that have a 100%, upslot proof, transfer rate, but can only be added to weapons that support them; here's a bit more on them: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/

Other than that, there is nothing non-RNG based at the moment that would be a massive upgrade of more than 100 ATK.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 4, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    In the tweaker settings where it shows that UI scale option, are you making sure to set it to "custom" after making your change in the config file?
    I just tried saving it to 1,5 first and then to custom and nothing, is there a file I should manually edit? in "pso2 options" in the tweaker I tried default, 1.25 and 1.5, but nothing changed, I tried once to change it with the official launcher too, and it was at 1.5, but the game still has the default tiny UI (and I'm playing at 1080p, the same resolution I used to play). I even deactivated Reshade plugin just in case it was messing with it, but it was not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    In terms of upgrade, there are now two ways that you can get 14* weapons: upgrade a Val weapon (a set of 13* weapons that you can buy from player shops) to an Atra (using 999 Saphards, 999 Gold materials [which one depend on the weapon type], and one Chronos Time Stone [obtained as a title reward for grinding a Val to +35/35, or as a super rare drop from Atrum Dragon [The rematch of the recent Dragon EQ]), or save up 500 Conqueror's Crests (obtained from campaigns or a drops from the Dragon EQ) to trade to Zeig (though, it does not include all 14* weapons and they come with a grind cap of 30). Regarding Val/Atra, they introduced a new kind of affix with them, S-Class/Super Special Abilities; they are essentially SAFs that have a 100%, upslot proof, transfer rate, but can only be added to weapons that support them; here's a bit more on them: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/

Other than that, there is nothing non-RNG based at the moment that would be a massive upgrade of more than 100 ATK.
    Will check those, ty, so guess im good unit wise? or is 12* any better? i can farm for ray ones, worth it?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Will check those, ty, so guess im good unit wise? or is 12* any better? i can farm for ray ones, worth it?
    Well, it depends on what L rings you are going to be using. If just need a single extra ring, then Austere Rear+Arm with a 12* Leg would be a good side-grade (with Ray Leg, you get +190HP and +2PP over your current set, but with 5 less R-ATK [55 less than when you have your Orbit out]).

Outside of emergency quests, what are the current methods for leveling a fresh character up to 75?

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Yuuki View Post
    Outside of emergency quests, what are the current methods for leveling a fresh character up to 75?
    Dump as many 15000 EXP Tickets as you can into them, then run Featured Quests; they have a chance to reward you with Bonus Keys, which give really good EXP in general (especially with the current +100% EXP boost going on), plus the fourth Featured Quest is the designated Level Up Quest which has an EXP boost (you may be hard pressed to find any MPAs running it on N-VH, but there is usually one or two running on non-expert in the SH block). And if you can get a party, I think AQs are still a good source of EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Dump as many 15000 EXP Tickets as you can into them, then run Featured Quests; they have a chance to reward you with Bonus Keys, which give really good EXP in general (especially with the current +100% EXP boost going on), plus the fourth Featured Quest is the designated Level Up Quest which has an EXP boost (you may be hard pressed to find any MPAs running it on N-VH, but there is usually one or two running on non-expert in the SH block). And if you can get a party, I think AQs are still a good source of EXP.
    Hey, thank you! I really appreciate that quick answer!