Page 341 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2412913313383393403413423433443513914418411341 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Well I mean, I felt like I was killing bosses faster with daggers that had 200+ less Satk then my sword, which was kind of sad. Clearly not all weapons can be equal and I was feeling that. Partizans and WLances in particular feel so weak vs bosses.

Hmm, Ill see if I can craft some daggers. Which ones are best to extend? Nishikis? Or should I get the daggers from the Rare stone shop? Thats where I got the sword from.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Oh, Wired Lances are fine on bosses, trust me hahahhaha. Just have to find the right PAs, very situational. Hit a weak spot with Heavenly Fall and -kaboom-
    Going to have to agree, Wired lances have really stepped up with their damage. Especially with that Hokuto no Wired Lance one that I just can't recall for the life of me because I still just use a multiclass Katana when I go HU. Partizans.... oh have the mighty have fallen. How I miss the days of Daggas and Majarra. I pretty much forget that weapons existence in PSO2 unfortunately.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'd like to point out that if you level fighter, you should probably sub hunter anyway. So, level them both.
    Maybe craft an all class whatever while you do, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I'd like to point out that if you level fighter, you should probably sub hunter anyway. So, level them both.
    Maybe craft an all class whatever while you do, though.

That's a very good point. The only reason I even level hunter is because its my primary sub class. Which really, it's the bread and butter subclass for most.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Fuck Majarra yo, it was about that new one, Dus Skaad! Robado I think for AoE with Genki- because of the range.

And yes Holding Current for Wired Lances is like playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 all over again.

Hmm, maybe I should do a dedicated video library of PAs and Techs like the good ole' days. Demonstrate examples and such. Would need some assistance though.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Used to play pso2 back in 2012. Got back into it recently. Back then ship 2 used to be pretty popular for englsh community, has things changed?

What is the current most popular ship and blocks for the english community? Thanks!

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Still ship 2. 8 and 10 apparently have people, maybe. Are you having trouble finding people to play with?

fuck yeah Dus Skadd

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Still ship 2. 8 and 10 apparently have people, maybe. Are you having trouble finding people to play with?

fuck yeah Dus Skadd
    No, ive run into many english players on ship 2 still. Just curious. Thanks for the update

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Do Head Parts and Face Variants take up the same slot? Like can i combine both Lamia Head and Lamia Face?

Whatts so special about the Rescue EQ? Besides decent exp from the trials when youre below 50, any notable drops or something?

Also what unit set do Bravers use End-game besides the 11* set and the overpriced Gloam set?

Quote Originally Posted by DialecticChaos View Post
    Do Head Parts and Face Variants take up the same slot? Like can i combine both Lamia Head and Lamia Face?
    Head parts are technically a hairstyle, so you can combine them

Rescue gives you water pistols. pchoo
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Well, lots of rare monsters (compared to usual), quite a few boss spawns (small fry like Volgada or Gwanada, ocasional Zeshreida) and as you said, guaranteed 40k exp from the fire emergencies alone (and quite a bit more if it's a red code).

And although you can't really count on it, I've met Tagami in there once. He's worth 150k alone.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr