Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post
    What are the best eggs to feed to your pets? Should I go all S-ATK, R-ATK, or T-ATK? or should I try finding eggs with multiple values for food?
    Assuming that our stats are fixed to the exp values like mags, it's probably best to pick one stat and go with that. The common choice is probably going to be T-Atk, although S-atk and R-atk(might) be viable once we find our what the Su main class skill switch really does.

So, besides Mirage and waiting around for it to attack it's glowy bits, what does one do against a King Train Ghidora?

Episode 2 chapter 6?

Was looking at the vision phone in my room and there is a seires of cutscenes related to this one. How dose one go about unlocking EP2 chapter 6?
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by desuchan4432 View Post
    I recall someone saying that different attack types have different hit boxes. Sorry, I can't find the original quote.
    Something along the lines of Techs being able to hit the elemental weak point, but Shooting/Striking attacks only able to hit the weak body part. (I think)

Does this mean that using a Tech to hit a monster's weak body part will not trigger Weak Stance if it is not the monster's weak element?
    In addition to having hitzones dedicated to the type of damage done by an attack, enemies have areas of their body that multiply all damage done to that area. For example, darker cores double damage (with some rare exceptions like Kartargot). They also apply to the elemental weakness of the darker. So for example, if you use Rafoie on a Dagan's core, in addition to a 1.2x increase in damage from attacking its fire weakness, you do 2x more damage for attacking the weak point, for a 2.4x damage increase in total. Weak Stance will proc if you attack either the weak point or the weakness element.

For ranged attacks, the regions of enemies dedicated for head-shots only count as weak points for ranged attacks. For non-Ultimate infection cores, all damage done to them is rendered as 2x, and they qualify as weak points for every attack type.

Which launcher bullet should I get (to make use of pp save bullet)
    And which option is the feature quests? (really can't tell without translations)
    Last edited by Kole; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    Assuming that our stats are fixed to the exp values like mags, it's probably best to pick one stat and go with that. The common choice is probably going to be T-Atk, although S-atk and R-atk(might) be viable once we find our what the Su main class skill switch really does.
    Okay well. So say that I find an egg with say +2 in all attack and hp. Do I still try focusing on one single stat or should i use it?

brb crying

Wondering if I can change my pet's name for free as I'm awful with names and want to just use the default name until I can think of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
    Wondering if I can change my pet's name for free as I'm awful with names and want to just use the default name until I can think of one.
    I think it only costs 500 meseta to change the name iirc

brb crying

Whats this spray paint can item for pets?

I seem to be suffering a massive brain fart from only playing one class for awhile... how do you switch subpalettes?