Page 4071 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3071357139714021406140684069407040714072407340744081412141714571 ... LastLast
Results 40,701 to 40,710 of 46801

Do I understand this right? The Bal (val, whatever) series of 13 stars that we can get through the player shop is only a S abilities hoarder, then? It's not actually believable that you will get a Chronos Stone from the dragon at any point soon and be able to exchange to a 14 stars?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    I'm not 100% sure of this but wasnt halloween 2017's final boss dio hunar and halloween 2016's final boss the special guranz? I forgot about phaleg dropping it, yes lvl 71+ phaleg drops raygun barrel and those other old seasonal only weps like flow razor and astral blaze.
    I stand corrected. Halloween 2017 was actually more like Wild Easter from past years (and there was no Wild Easter 2017). Christmas 2017 was full of phantoms and Amduscia UQ enemies. Neither one contained a special-titled (Phantom King?) Guranz. My bad. I guess I wasn't so sure. LUL
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Do I understand this right? The Bal (val, whatever) series of 13 stars that we can get through the player shop is only a S abilities hoarder, then? It's not actually believable that you will get a Chronos Stone from the dragon at any point soon and be able to exchange to a 14 stars?
    If you +35 a val weapon, you get a title that gives a Chronos Stone

>DavidAG
    Oooh. I guess it only works once, but that's good to know. Thanks!
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Yes, just like how the other 13★ are only SAF hoarder.

Ralf > Because clearly you have a rainbow set of 14 stars in all weapon classes already, right.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I think he meant SAF fodder.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Thanks for answering my previous question! RIP me ever getting a Raygun Barrel.

I have a new question!
    How does the potential of the 14* assault rifle "Spread Needle work?

The Arks-Visphone site says it's "100% for an additional Range Attack and ?% chance to stun enemies on attack. 10%power increase on a certain distance from the enemy."
    But the Japanese wiki says it's "Add range attack ( 400% ), give a stance with probability, increase power ( 10% ) to enemy within a certain distance ." (Google Translate)

The 10% boost from a distance is pretty straightforward.
    But what's the 100% or 400% additional range attack thing mean exactly?

I've looked up a few videos and it's normal attack appears to deal damage in a cone. Please enlighten me~

Quote Originally Posted by desuchan4432 View Post
    Thanks for answering my previous question! RIP me ever getting a Raygun Barrel.

I have a new question!
    How does the potential of the 14* assault rifle "Spread Needle work?

The Arks-Visphone site says it's "100% for an additional Range Attack and ?% chance to stun enemies on attack. 10%power increase on a certain distance from the enemy."
    But the Japanese wiki says it's "Add range attack ( 400% ), give a stance with probability, increase power ( 10% ) to enemy within a certain distance ." (Google Translate)

The 10% boost from a distance is pretty straightforward.
    But what's the 100% or 400% additional range attack thing mean exactly?

I've looked up a few videos and it's normal attack appears to deal damage in a cone. Please enlighten me~
    basically a mix of both, Spread Needle normals fire a cone of 5 normal shots and increase your power by 10% when standing at close to mid range. Spread shot also has a chance of stunning enemies. Basically a Rifle designed to cram into mobs' face to get insane damage through normal shots (note than even weak bullet is spread, meaning you shoot 5 weak bullets per normal shot, while consuming only 1 ammo)

In regards to the Spread Needle, it has the same 3 round burst as any other assault rifle that only fires in a straight line. The potential adds a cone-shaped AoE single hit that is the additional "400%" range. Although the 400% doesn't actually seem to indicate the range itself, but rather the power of the single hit AoE in relation to the rifle's 3 round burst normal attack power. The 3 round burst is not impacted by the range, so it is a 3 round burst + the AoE hit on a single target, and anything else within the spread range is hit by the single AoE. With special bullets like the weak bullet, you fire one weak bullet and you'll get the single hit AoE; Spread Needle essentially turns your 6 weak bullets into a high-burst damage option if you want to unload on some boss.

The single hit AoE also gets a 1.25 modifier when you're really close to the enemy.
    Last edited by Bellion; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:14 AM.