Page 466 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3664164564634644654664674684694765165669661466 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 46801

why do i get dc'd 45 secs before etrials? is it because im standing still? srsly wtf

Quote Originally Posted by stroodle View Post
    That's helpful (I didn't know that thanks!) but that's not exactly the problem she's having right now.

Even if (in her account) I leave the search fields empty and only select a subcategory, like weapons, normally a list of the cheapest weapons will show up, but for her the "No items matched your search criteria" message shows up after a second or two. I duplicated the exact process on her computer, but with myself logged in, and the normal search results of the weapons displayed.

I honestly have no idea why this is happening since it's never happened before
    If it helps, she's level 24 and has up to the sub. tunnels unlocked.

Edit:
    Oh, and we're not using the item translator
    Not really sure past that point, maybe have her verify her files with the launcher, it might fix something possibly, just taking guesses at this point though

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Not really sure past that point, maybe have her verify her files with the launcher, it might fix something possibly, just taking guesses at this point though
    lol that's what she's doing right now. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Though I don't think that's the problem since it seems to only effect her account specifically (We went around and tried it on two more friends' computers, same result, they could do searches with their accounts perfectly fine but she couldn't with hers on their computers either so...)

Still trying to find out if the 3% from enraged stance is actually worth unlocking? Does anyone know?

Look at your damage and calculate it.

Hit 10,000 with an attack? Unlock will make that 10,300

Hit 6,000 like 10 times with an attack? Becomes 6,180 per hit or + 1,800 total.

Noticeable, but depending on the weapon, there might be stuff with stronger potentials.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

how do i grapple bal rodos's head?

Ok so if it calculates like that, then it's exactly as it sounds, completely worthless on everything but a mech gun intended for a gu/hu. So overall garbage and not worth waisting the resources.

@Blackheart521

I have no idea what happened but it started to work again.
    While we were waiting for the file check on her computer she was just leveling on mine, until after a whole bunch of Astarte's ark's road things got cleared, then boom. Magic.
    Thanks for all of your help!

@infiniteeverlasting

You have to use the electro harpoon thing on its mouth if I remember right. For me, the best time to do it is when it starts to prepare its water laser, or when it is starts to bite you hungry hungry hippo style (the time frame to do it on this one is smaller though). Also when it starts to lazily fall back in reverse at the side of your boat you can harpoon it's mouth too. (Keep in mind that aiming for the mouth can get annoying with a bad controller, if you use one)
    I think there are times that it won't work as well, like during an attack animation (not charge) or simply when it's too far away.

wow.... it's mouth, i thought as long as i aimed at his face it would work, thanks for the help!

Any real difference between Poison I and Poison III? Cirno says it's only 1% dmg difference, but is that it or is there also a higher chance to inflict the status?
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU