Page 4077 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3077357739774027406740744075407640774078407940804087412741774577 ... LastLast
Results 40,761 to 40,770 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The ones currently available are from the dice rolling mini-game, and from EJ currency for participating and clearing Eternal Tower floors. The first one just requires playing the minigame (like 3mins per day) and has no prerequisite. The other requires you to actually invest time levelling up in PSO2es and collecting cards to make a good deck to clear floors. That can take months to get to a good point.
    Thank you!
    Cosmetics are worth the pain amiright!

How populated is the game compared to last year?

I was on last night and it seemed a bit dead compared to when I played a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is a crystal drop and has its own unique drop model:
    Oh my god.

Also, is it possible to upslot using an SAF?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Oh my god.

Also, is it possible to upslot using an SAF?
    Yes, it is, but SAF upslots are still subject to the upslot penalty, so if you want to add some SAF that isn't easily available anymore (like Phrase Weak), it is better to upslot first. The only SAFs that aren't subject to upslot penalty are SSAs/S-class abilities.

I've just kinda been amassing shiny stones (and other trade rocks) for a very long time, and now that I'm starting to run out of storage, I think it's time to start trading them in.

Is there a "best way" to trade the stones? Certain items that are valuable or have further tradability to get better gear?

I haven't even looked at the trade counter yet, but wanted to get input in case there are obvious trade/upgrade paths that I might overlook. Thanks in advance!

14 wand ラヴィス=カノン which atk is main use pow of tech?

Oratank> Depends on your playstyle but is there really a point to playing a Tech only Techter?

Pow is low but you gain attack speed and no hitstop. And the wave attack at the third strike. And Wand reactor. Apparently (ppl commenting in the wiki) it's pretty good as it is.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

any L rings worth using for br?

Hello! Probably been answered before or there's a thread somewhere (so please feel free to point me in that direction) but I've seen lots of people with the Atra Farder with the S4 Vamp Strike on it. As you only get 1 Time Stone from the title, have these people got another from the dragon rematch or is there some way to do this SSAF affix with just the one stone?

I've come back from nearly 2 years away and the new NT affix stuff is taking a bit of getting used to.

You can swap Atra's at Zieg with another burst of crafting materials, no Kronos Stone required. They got the Vampire strike by turning into an Atra gunslash first, then into a sword