Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can try Radiant (*レイディアント), Itsuki's Gunslash/Sword. I think it's TOO small for a Sword, honestly.
    Well, I just bought one and it looks perfect. Thx *w*)b

One more question about this: Does the weapon/camo size affects the weapon's melee hitbox?
    I guess it's a dumb question, but it's aways nice to be sure about things like this...

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Well, I just bought one and it looks perfect. Thx *w*)b

One more question about this: Does the weapon/camo size affects the weapon's melee hitbox?
    I guess it's a dumb question, but it's aways nice to be sure about things like this...
    I've heard the length of the weapon's model actually affects it's range, but I can't be 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you have a Crafting Console, you can Extend Equipment. Unlike Extending Weapons, all Unit Extensions are exactly the same regardless of rarity. Extending a Unit will override any of its hidden effects. It will take some effort to get Strike Extend HP Ex. 8 on all three units; you can seek out a Craft Request in that case. An HP Extended Unit provides a bonus +100 HP, making you a better tank/not as squishy.

The Abilities have to be Affixed.
    So is the special striking one mentioned, the same as the base leveling of the unit that you get immediately? Like strike defense level 1 etc (or ranged or tech) or is there a special one actually called "special extension" etc etc for units.

Also is maintenance every week or no?

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    So is the special striking one mentioned, the same as the base leveling of the unit that you get immediately? Like strike defense level 1 etc (or ranged or tech) or is there a special one actually called "special extension" etc etc for units.

Also is maintenance every week or no?
    For Units, once you reach a prerequesite Extension Level, there will be a branch Special Extension that provides identical stats to an Extension of that level, but gives you the souped-up bonus stats. For example, an HP Extended Ex. 8 Unit will give the same stats as a normal Striking Extended Ex. 8 Unit, but you get +100 HP as the side bonus instead.

Maintenance is every week unless specified (things tend to break when they skip maintenance).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'm playing on ps4, does anyone know where l can find a translation for "Item Search" from Shop Menu at Visiphone. Annoying looking for certain weapons with certain elements, etc, etc. Thanks,

Edit: Up to date version with all the new weapon categories, etc.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Aug 3, 2016 at 03:22 AM.

Why does Sega hate TD4?
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Gotta give you an incentive to buy them triggers. ...Well, I doubt the intention is really anything that nefarious. TD4 doesn't fill the blocks like PD, holiday EQs, or even (somehow) Yamato does, so they're likely scheduling accordingly. They probably don't mind people buying triggers though.

Quote Originally Posted by AsinineWaffle View Post
    ^ Yes, Tri-boosts affect your drop rate.
    Can you confirm that ? Many friends tell me it dosen't affect with drop rate and them confirm from swiki
    specify that only affect with rare, meseta and exp.

Quote Originally Posted by JaseZiD View Post
    Can you confirm that ? Many friends tell me it dosen't affect with drop rate and them confirm from swiki
    specify that only affect with *****rare*****, meseta and exp.
    you just answered your own question lol

Quote Originally Posted by JaseZiD View Post
    specify that only affect with rare, meseta and exp.
    "Rare" means RDR to swiki. It does not mean "Rare Enemy", which Triboost does not affect.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]