Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i can't believe you guys are making so much scandal just for my combination . im conscious about what i count and what not depending of the combination. and like i said i switch the classes depending of what am i facing against for example:

braver/bouncer: for small medium bosses like the hunars , guar zimore, giant felines , facility bosses and any other boss with the same sizes. also im a full katana braver and i use that weapon against them.

bouncer/braver: mostly the titans and dragons bosses (except zimore) because i cant beat them with the katana i just cant control it for hitting specific points.(except vol dragon) and also i feel more trust for magatsu , PD ( maybe i will try as a braver now i think about it) and tower defense EQ
    for the bosses i use dual blades and for EQ the jetboots because i reach any point with out trouble and also i can stay in the air all i want (for magatsu)

another thing the combined just reversal of this combination restore HP and PP/mana at same time making it easy for counter attack and for finishing im almost always the one who less die in any quest (EQ,LQ etc)
    People are giving you shit because you're butchering your damage for absolutely no reason besides...just liking having all the weapons at once and techniques? Bo is a shit sub; it requires you to have rainbow weapons for both Dual Blades and Katana for Elemental Stance otherwise the only damage bonus you're getting from the class is the piddly 5% from Shifta Air. Br is a mediocre sub for melee classes since Hu exists.

You say you get both reversals like it's a selling point of the classes when they're more like cherries on top, you only benefit from them if you're getting knocked down, which is not what you want primarily, it's damage to kill enemies that should be your foremost priority. No one cares if you die the least in quests; death is for the most part inconsequential and no one is keeping tabs on your deaths (unless you literally die to every little thing under the sun and people notice you're a waste of moons), people care about your damage if anything which obviously you're neglecting in favor of just being able to use all three weapons at once and whatever else you wanted from the classes that wasn't damage. You're being anything but versatile, you're just making it harder for yourself having to jump through so many hoops just to do adequate damage and still end up worse than if you had subbed Hu for both.

Instead of switching between shitty Bo/Br and Br/Bo, just play Bo/Hu for Dual Blades + Jet Boots and Br/Hu for Katana + Bullet Bow and switch between the two depending on what you need. Far better damage, survivability, and utility for both combinations and you get to use the same sub tree for both classes without having dead skill points in trees that Bo/Br and Br/Bo suffer from. It's the best of both worlds that way.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Aug 17, 2016 at 08:44 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Eh I give them til they actually get to the endgame stuff to finally realize why that combo is just trash. Word of advice dude I hope you figure it out before that time otherwise
    image.jpg

Is there anything that has cookie cutter skill tree builds?
    I have looked in most of the old threads and the information seems outdated or contradictory.
    Are there any mandatory skill tree builds for hunter/fighter?

what does ex receptor do?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    what does ex receptor do?
    Boosts Affix Success Rate of Flicit, Arma, and some IV and V abilities. It's not out yet, since this week's PSO2es EQ hasn't started.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Boosts Affix Success Rate of Flicit, Arma, and some IV and V abilities. It's not out yet, since this week's PSO2es EQ hasn't started.
    I have the full thing actually, only says Flict and Arma systems.

エクストレセプター | アルター、フリクト系と 特定の特殊能力合成率を 大幅に上昇 全+10

Also, I think this comes from Vegas Illusia:フルベガス・ソール | 特定のソールと合成可能 打撃+15 射撃+15 法撃+15
    Last edited by Sirius-91; Aug 18, 2016 at 03:00 AM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I have the full thing actually, only says Flict and Arma systems.

エクストレセプター | アルター、フリクト系と 特定の特殊能力合成率を 大幅に上昇 全+10

Also, I think this comes from Vegas Illusia:フルベガス・ソール | 特定のソールと合成可能 打撃+15 射撃+15 法撃+15
    Aw, darn. Full Vegas sounds like another "combine with X Soul to make something" Soul. If it's for DEF, it'll be kinda worthless.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 18, 2016 at 03:26 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Looking for JP name of the female outfit

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Looking for JP name of the female outfit

Spoiler!
    シルバR私服