Page 623 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 12352357361362062162262362462562663367372311231623 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    I know good players who don't have premium but they are lucky enough to get good weapons from drops, so unless your luck is abysmal I don't see you having a huge disadvantage.
    I haven't downloaded the game yet so I don't know how shop works..

even if you have shop pass, you still can't buy? Cause I'm only thinking of buying things from shop if I'm maxed cap already.

Quote Originally Posted by kleverkarl View Post
    I haven't downloaded the game yet so I don't know how shop works..

even if you have shop pass, you still can't buy? Cause I'm only thinking of buying things from shop if I'm maxed cap already.
    You can always buy. You need pass to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    It's not vital by any means, as 10 and 11* items are easy enough to find on your own these days. I hate dealing with grinding and affixing my own stuff because the RNG hates me unless it's boost week. For me, it's been worth the money to avoid the headache by using the 10 and 11* trading passes. If you're the type that likes to make your own gear, then that shouldn't be a problem.

The extra storage is nice, especially with the new OTP storage. I probably won't have to purchase a storage expansion again. The biggest perk for me is being able to join blocks that are 'full' with premium space. It really helps you find the best parties for EQ's.

I'd say it's great to have, but you can still enjoy the endgame without it. I know plenty of people who do.

If your bother is in Japan, he can get preapid Webmoney cards at a lot of different places, it doesn't just have to be 7/11. They're sold at practically all convenience stores.

Or you could open a bank account to get a debit card, and purchase AC through PSO2es on an android phone, or by using bluestacks on your PC. You've got lots of options.
    Thanks for the reply, I think I can live without Premium in the beginning,
    I'm planning to go to Japan on December, so.. I might buy it on a convenient store there if they have it if I really think it's worth having premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    You can always buy. You need pass to sell.
    Thanks for the info. I THINK I can survive without premium if I can buy equips.. The only problem I had is getting the equips since I heard that RNG is not nice here.

you can't buy good equipments though. you need an 10* weapon pass to buy 10* weapons at the shop.

and you need another 10* weapon and premium to trade for passes.

same goes for units (armor).

Is there a date on when the tundra XQ is getting the next set of floors?

Question

Rangers, what did you do with your points after maxing the main damage skills (Weak hit advance, standing snipe, sharp shooter) and weak bullet?
    Zerexes - 70 Hu / 70 Fi / 70 Br / 70 Ra / 70 Gu / 20 Fo / 40 Te / 54 Bo
    SHIP 7

Quote Originally Posted by Zerex View Post
    Rangers, what did you do with your points after maxing the main damage skills (Weak hit advance, standing snipe, sharp shooter) and weak bullet?
    Killing Bonus and Weak Hit Blast Bonus (assuming you use Ketos Proi as your PB) will provide you really nice PP pool. 1 point in Rare Mastery is still good too.

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...00000Ib000000j

The best Ra tree for killing stuff and if you've only got one tree to spare.

i just bought an egg rappy suit, and IT WONT TRADE FOR A GODDAMN COLOR CHANGE PASS!!!!!!!!!! =.=" 600,000 wasted, who the hell wants to dress up as a rappy tho... i have no use for this besides for a color change pass.

edit: and does anyone know if the 7 eleven costumes count as an AC item so i can trade in for color change passes?
    Last edited by infiniteeverlasting; May 5, 2014 at 03:02 PM.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/