Page 4001 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3001350139013951399139983999400040014002400340044011405141014501 ... LastLast
Results 40,001 to 40,010 of 46801

Finally reached Episode 4 after doing all the matter boards, anyways, I was curious how many chapters there are in Episode 4? Also what's the latest chapter for Episode 5 so far? (So I can see how far I'm behind)

Can't seem to be able to find an updated database listing all the chapters for each episode, does anyone know of one that's up to date? (JP one is fine too)

Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Are you sure about that? I thought Phrase Weak worked like Ancient Oath, which to my knowledge does effect the power of Techs regardless of the Weapon's element (which is why Rikauteri was used in Te/Br builds).
    Phrase Weak: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、与ダメージが2%上昇
    Ancient Oath: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、ダメージが14%上昇する。
    my thing is people used Ice and Light on those bows otherwise they'd get away with a fire bow for ice/light techs. if i mixed them up then i mixed them up

Do the class specific 14* weapons only drop for their respective classes? I'd Rather carry groups as Te/Hu on diarrhea shitfest dragon (Atrum) but i don't want to miss my chances on certain weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Finally reached Episode 4 after doing all the matter boards, anyways, I was curious how many chapters there are in Episode 4? Also what's the latest chapter for Episode 5 so far? (So I can see how far I'm behind)

Can't seem to be able to find an updated database listing all the chapters for each episode, does anyone know of one that's up to date? (JP one is fine too)

Thanks~
    Episode 4 is 8 chapters, and Episode 5 is getting it's third chapter soon.

pso2.swiki.jp has each chapter for each episode listed under "Story Board' on the side menu
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Do the class specific 14* weapons only drop for their respective classes? I'd Rather carry groups as Te/Hu on diarrhea shitfest dragon (Atrum) but i don't want to miss my chances on certain weapon.
    They will drop regardless of what class you use. It's all RNG, though there is technically a "class boost" which should increase the chance of getting a drop specific to your class, but it doesn't prevent you from getting a drop for a completely different class.

Does Historia soul boost anything? Reveries or sentence or anything? Id like to make a nice Atk/HP+PP unit affix but sim hasnt been updated for historia yet.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Does Historia soul boost anything? Reveries or sentence or anything? Id like to make a nice Atk/HP+PP unit affix but sim hasnt been updated for historia yet.
    It's exactly Fabula Soul, except with different effects for the soul itself : combination with free field soul for Ares/Act/Till/Magi and boosts both Omega and Elder reverie by 20%

Would i get banned for livestreaming? I'm afraid to broadcast this game LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Would i get banned for livestreaming? I'm afraid to broadcast this game LOL
    It's highly unlikely. Lower chance to get banned from streaming than getting a 14* drop.

At level 19 with Hero Ring.... I have done the stickers round.. I have 5 stickers on me..

how many do I need to go from 19 -> 20.. ring is still @ +19 @ 19

so I am not sure