Page 428 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3283784184254264274284294304314384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Hello all,

What time attack missions are the easiest/fastest to go through? I duo with my gf, but were often a little short on time.
    Sanctum TA and Nab I are the fastest but if you get a full party, all should be rather fast if everyone knows what to do (shortcuts, dash, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Any idea what SHAQ level requirement gonna be?

I wanna assume 55. Since iirc You had to be atleast 40 to do VH of anything but AQ required 45.
    With enemies being at lvl 70my bet is that SHAQ's level requirement will likely be 55.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Sanctum TA and Nab I are the fastest but if you get a full party, all should be rather fast if everyone knows what to do (shortcuts, dash, etc.).
    Thanks, I'll give those a shot.

Another question...

Is the rank given at the end based on the kills you get or the speed for time attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You have 3 options
    1. Be far enough that plain old running with a sheathed weapon will work, and hope that one doesn't randomly shoot in front of you. By now you should be familiar enough with the animation when he starts the attack that any class will be able to get far enough away.
    2. Double-step like a madman (step -> immediately jump as soon as possible -> step as soon as possible, for me it's B->A->B in rapid succession with a quick back and forth roll of my thumb over the two buttons)
    3. Find something to hide behind and hope none randomly land right next to you if it's a small rock or something.
    From the videos I have seen of someone soloing Chrome, I thought it would be best to run sideways. Would running away from him work better? Then again, it seems like there's always chance of a spear striking you or ending up in front of you no matter which direction you run or double step. It seems like it's always the last couple of spears that hit me. They seem to have better tracking than the ones before the 5th or 6th one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Thanks, I'll give those a shot.

Another question...

Is the rank given at the end based on the kills you get or the speed for time attacks?
    Time.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Time.
    Tyvm!

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    From the videos I have seen of someone soloing Chrome, I thought it would be best to run sideways. Would running away from him work better? Then again, it seems like there's always chance of a spear striking you or ending up in front of you no matter which direction you run or double step. It seems like it's always the last couple of spears that hit me. They seem to have better tracking than the ones before the 5th or 6th one.
    You can outrun the first few. To beat the last ones that hit you try jumping then using step. The jump will help throw off his tracking.

They also explode after hitting the ground, doing AoE damage so you have to constantly dash jump dash to completely avoid the spikes.

On the vita version, how do i activate a PB?

Also i want to level my Hu uo to get the fighter type to sub to my Br, wuld i be better off changing from Br now and start leveling my Hu and sub my Br or should i jus keep Hu subbed and be patiant?
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

If you level BR to lv 30 you unlock all 3 subclasses IIRC.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

and Br/Fi is not quite good compared to Br/Hu.