Page 443 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3433934334404414424434444454464534935439431443 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    depends on your MAG.
    I have a stupid dex mag scrambled up with other shit, only has around 60-70 s-atk and currently I have a level capped braver subbing level 54 hunter, I was pretty disappointed to see my first ten star katana is one that I can't even equip. I'm currently at 602-ish for s-atk, how does it scale if I level hunter? Or should I start putting 3 SP into s-atk up?

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    I have a stupid dex mag scrambled up with other shit, only has around 60-70 s-atk and currently I have a level capped braver subbing level 54 hunter, I was pretty disappointed to see my first ten star katana is one that I can't even equip. I'm currently at 602-ish for s-atk, how does it scale if I level hunter? Or should I start putting 3 SP into s-atk up?
    uuuuuhhhh. . . I'm uh. . . skeptical about this. . . I don't know If you'll even make it. . . my brains says yes, my guts says no. . . or the other way around.

unfortunately there's no room for extra SP in Hunter tree. . . most of the SP goes to maxing Fury related stuff. I think you'll only get 5 or so. (my Hu tree has Fury tree maxed plus the sword gear, and that's equals to 0 SP)

there should be Pillow SP on the Braver tree doe.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    uuuuuhhhh. . . I'm uh. . . skeptical about this. . . I don't know If you'll even make it. . . my brains says yes, my guts says no. . . or the other way around.

unfortunately there's no room for extra SP in Hunter tree. . . most of the SP goes to maxing Fury related stuff. I think you'll only get 5 or so. (my Hu tree has Fury tree maxed plus the sword gear, and that's equals to 0 SP)

there should be Pillow SP on the Braver tree doe.
    Yea I mean I know a lot of people who don't use bow and just skip out on the bow portion of the tree and put a few points into s-atk up instead, I never use bow so I'm a little bit tempted to use some sp for it does anyone know when the next all skill tree reset pass is going to be distributed?

Guys... is the skill simulator having trouble with you guys too...?

Quote Originally Posted by jeimeizu View Post
    Yeah, it's not loading for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    Yea I mean I know a lot of people who don't use bow and just skip out on the bow portion of the tree and put a few points into s-atk up instead, I never use bow so I'm a little bit tempted to use some sp for it.
    you may as well, you're not using bows anytime soon I guess. . .

Just came back from 1 year+ of being gone, why is FO no longer considered good? I remember everyone used to just spam Rafoie and tear through everything, though that was back before 11 stars and BR were even a thing, were they nerfed or did the new class/ skill tree additions just take over?

Other classes got buffed, Force did not. Right now, you spam S-Roll as Gunner or steelphotons folded 6 millions times as Braver to win.

And Rafoie got nerfed over a year ago, probably right after you stopped playing. Force had Zonde and, now, Sazan as it's most overpowered technique over the year.

Quote Originally Posted by jeimeizu View Post
    Just use this.

Hi all,
    Having a little bit of trouble leveling at 47..feels like i'm moving at a snail's pace. Any idea on how to level up faster at this level?

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Hi all,
    Having a little bit of trouble leveling at 47..feels like i'm moving at a snail's pace. Any idea on how to level up faster at this level?
    They just reduced the Experience needed to level, so it shouldn't be so bad anymore. The best way from 45-50 would be to AQ or run MPAs. Take advantage of all EQs that come around as well.