Page 456 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3564064464534544554564574584594665065569561456 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 46801

Random EQs can happen in between scheduled EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Random EQs can happen in between scheduled EQs.
    Gotcha. I only just recently started paying attention to the schedules so i never noticed this. Thanks

Anyone able to tell me the JP name for Blue Blutorbon Shells? Need to search player shops for them but they aren't translated

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Do rare boosters help with matterboard items? Some of these drops are just... well, I could use whatever help I can get.

gaijin-punch > element is not really an issue for regular weapons, because most of them are affordable which means buyers will simply buy an extra one to make it all the way to 50. But you can certainly charge more if your item is already there.
    Affixes do count for something, but it's a case by case. If you have units with Mizer Soul and Stigma, those sell for quite a lot. People would NOT pay as much for a Zesh Soul with Stigma, for example.

Hc4> I don't have enough data to give any definitive answer on this. Most of the 11 stars dropping from XQ were trash, really. Unless they ninja'd new stuffs in the higher stages, I wouldn't count on finding anything expensive there.

Para > It should be out, yes.

Blackheart > what happens when you search for quest items on the shop? do them come up translated? You could try that and spend time browsing, or get them the old fashioned way I guess...

Zorafim > I haven't tested it, but I don't think so (it would be a known thing by now). Do you really need that matterboard item that badly?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Anyone able to tell me the JP name for Blue Blutorbon Shells? Need to search player shops for them but they aren't translated
    Here ya go:
    ブルトルボンの青い殻

For the odd moment or two this happens I just search the monster's name using "P.Search" at the shops.

how much would it generally cost me to 4s mizer soul + shoot 3 + ability 3 + shooting boost generally an unit? and how would i go about making them? i'm okay with using 30% boosters from excube shop on final step
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Zorafim > Do you really need that matterboard item that badly?
    yes...

From what I can see, it isn't having much of an effect. I guess the drop itself is more common, but since it's more likely to get the item from the kill counter, you won't notice the improved drop rates.
    That being said, I got a 10* matterboard item pretty easily. I'm sure it was just luck, but that might just mean that maybe you shouldn't scoff too much at the drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    another question, is sharp cycler's potential worth it? i saved up 20 +1 and 10% grind boosters for the boost week, and i got it to +10 without too many problems, but thinking about grinding this stuff all over again makes my head spin, so is this "light formation" even worht it? after all, its only 8% =.=
    Bump. Because I really need to know before boost week ends

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    how much would it generally cost me to 4s mizer soul + shoot 3 + ability 3 + shooting boost generally an unit? and how would i go about making them? i'm okay with using 30% boosters from excube shop on final step
    Depends on the market prices.

If all goes well, you'd need:

9x 4s Mizer Soul
    3x 4s attack 3 (one of each kind)
    1x Shooting Boost

Xx boosters

On Ship 10, that'd be around 15M (not counting boosters you'd buy if you're not always using +30%).
    On Ship 2, I'll let you make a search

EDIT:
    To make them:
    Take 2x 4s Mizer Soul and 1x Attack 3.
    For Power 3 and Technique 3, your chances are normally: 50x60x100x100
    For Shoot 3, your chances are normally: 50x80x100x100
    During boost week, add 10 to each (60x70x100x100 and 60x90x100x100)
    You may use boosters of course...

Once you have one of each 4s Mizer Soul + Attack 3, you have to merge 2 of them:
    Let's make it with Power 3 and Technique 3
    You take:
    1x Mizer Soul + Power 3 + Junk + Junk
    1x Mizer Soul + Technique 3 + Junk + Junk
    1x 4s Mizer Soul
    Your chances to have 4s Mizer Soul + Tech 3 + Power 3 + junk are normally 80x60x60x100 and during boost week 90x70x70x100. I highly suggest a +30% at this stage for guaranted success.

Once everything is ready, open the slots on your target armor. Then affix Mizer Soul on it with 2x 4s Mizer Soul (50x100x100x100 chances, +10 during boost week).

Then merge your target and fodders with Shooting Boost in your inventory.
    Your normal chances are 80x80x60x100. Boost week will make that 90x90x70x100 and a +30% will make a guarranted success.
    Last edited by Arada; Mar 13, 2014 at 09:00 AM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey