Page 473 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3734234634704714724734744754764835235739731473 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 46801

Hello all,
    I'm interested in buying the PSO2 Ep.2 Deluxe Package (shown here: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...eluxe-package/)
    Does anyone know where I could just buy the item codes? or is the only way to get a physical version shipped to me?

The various item will most likely be sold in people's my shop.
    The code will usually be sold on Yahoo Auction Japan, like all other PSO2 code, but you'll have to figure out way to buy from there.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm interested in buying the PSO2 Ep.2 Deluxe Package (shown here: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...eluxe-package/)
    Does anyone know where I could just buy the item codes? or is the only way to get a physical version shipped to me?
    You can buy for meseta from other people when they put it up for sale. Otherwise I think you have to get the physical package. Play-asia sells it.

Is there a new scratch after this maintenance?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Is there a new scratch after this maintenance?
    Nope. Next week.

Man, I sure hope they put the "Shooting Boost" item-affix back on next week's Scratch. On Ship 7, it's about 10 mill for one (may be because of boost week?)... freaking ludicrous (at least for me).
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Mar 18, 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The various item will most likely be sold in people's my shop.
    The code will usually be sold on Yahoo Auction Japan, like all other PSO2 code, but you'll have to figure out way to buy from there.
    &deahamlet

Appreciate the info

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Hello all,
    You can go through a middle man (I have a side biz doing this), and have him give you the codes and trash the product. However, with Play Asia's free shipping it will likely save you very little money -- only some time. That might be worth it to you. Might not.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    MAGs literally have no or somewhat little affects your damage. 150 R-ATK in this case with all the multipliers from trees would be like an additional 300+ or something. (actually, it is kinda big)

MAGs are really used for equipping High End Gears.

anyone can have multiple classes functional, they can't equip High End gears, that is all.
    Thanks -- I'm now realizing something, and I think you inadvertently cleared it up. In the Hunters skill tree, I assume something that explicitly raises S-ATK will not have effect when shooting w/ a gun or bow but something that says, "damage raised" will? Just Attack, Fury Stance, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post
    Thanks -- I'm now realizing something, and I think you inadvertently cleared it up. In the Hunters skill tree, I assume something that explicitly raises S-ATK will not have effect when shooting w/ a gun or bow but something that says, "damage raised" will? Just Attack, Fury Stance, etc.
    Just Attack is a Universal damage boost. everything gets the bonus.

Fury has a lot stronger boost for Melee weapons and less boost for Ranged weapons.(probably for the sake of Gunslash as SEGA made it)

no boost for techs on Fury.