Page 3791 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2791329136913741378137883789379037913792379337943801384138914291 ... LastLast
Results 37,901 to 37,910 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    This mostly Amazon JP question but its in reference to pso2 so.....relevant? haha

If you Purchase any of the PSO2 stuff from Amazon JP site would they provide a tracking number? I know that mostly dependent on who is actually doing the delivery but I wasn't sure how that worked since its an international transit
    *cough cough*
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So, these "attribute-change items - how do they work, exactly? Reason why I ask is, I'm looking for 13* guns. I'll likely need some in dark, fire, and possibly electric or wind elements (try to vary them somewhat with other weapons for Hero.) I found a pair of the "Yamato cannons" TMGs - the ones that look like they ripped some turrets off and stuck them on their hands - and when untekking them I threw them in dark element. The CF one is fire element. I grabbed an element change -> dark item. Only thing is, I know I use it when I grind the item, but do I stick it in when I merge the fire one into the dark, do I stick anything in with the fire one and use it then, or are these kind of meant only for OT weapons?
    When you get to the Confirm screen, you can select a Support Item (like Great Success Rate items). When you get here, select your Attribute Change from the second dropdown list.

Note that the element change occurs AFTER the attribute grind is applied. So if you have 30 Dark TMGs and use 30 Fire TMGs as fodder while using Attribute Change (Dark), the final result will be 40 Dark TMGs. You need to change the element of the fodder TMGs first before you actually use them as fodder.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So, these "attribute-change items - how do they work, exactly? Reason why I ask is, I'm looking for 13* guns. I'll likely need some in dark, fire, and possibly electric or wind elements (try to vary them somewhat with other weapons for Hero.) I found a pair of the "Yamato cannons" TMGs - the ones that look like they ripped some turrets off and stuck them on their hands - and when untekking them I threw them in dark element. The CF one is fire element. I grabbed an element change -> dark item. Only thing is, I know I use it when I grind the item, but do I stick it in when I merge the fire one into the dark, do I stick anything in with the fire one and use it then, or are these kind of meant only for OT weapons?
    Yes use grinding, TMG which you want change element + any other weapon, there will be additional option where you can choice element changer, and after this merge with other TMG. so first you change fire one to dark and after merge dark + dark for max element.

Well to get the most out of that fire that you are going to grind into that dark well. Grind that fire TMG, I'm assuming it is another Yamato Cannon, using some random NT and then when it asks if you want to use any items like increase chance for a great grind use your (dark) ele change. AFTER that use it as grind fodder for your dark Yamato Cannon TMG of choice.

Keep in mind only do this if when you grind those two Yamato Cannons and they won't total 60 element, you would wasting an ele change if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    How does one properly use ilbarta? I mean how many uncharged should precursor charged blast? Other general tips are welcomed as well.
    Ilbarta caps out at 7 casts. The 7th cast will be the strongest, so you need to cast 6 first, then charge the 7th.

One strategy is to use Innocent Appearance prior to the final cast to increase your DPS while throwing out uncharged Ilbartas to rack up stacks.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Ilbarta caps out at 7 casts. The 7th cast will be the strongest, so you need to cast 6 first, then charge the 7th.

One strategy is to use Innocent Appearance prior to the final cast to increase your DPS while throwing out uncharged Ilbartas to rack up stacks.
    so 6 uncharged, 7th and final charged?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Ok, thanks guys - that was what I was curious about. And yeah, the two together will total 60 element - the dark one is 40-something and the CF ones are all 20. Just wasn't sure if I use it when sticking something into it and it converts them all to dark element, or if it applies and the final product gains that element.

Thanks.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Hi, I cannot for the life of my figure out how to switch weapons mid-attack with Hero or like I keep seeing videos where people have PAs set as their shift action and I can't figure out how to do that.

Also if anyone could give me any good tips/videos/guides on good Hero techniques I would appreciate it

Certain Hero PAs have a red, yellow, or blue circle on the icon. By holding down those PAs instead of just tapping them, you will switch to the next sword, talis, or tmg on your weapon palette, respectively.

Is maxing guard stance worth it now?
    since they buffed Guard stance advance which increases power to 150% with 40s duration with a successful just guard...