Page 1010 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 105109109601000100710081009101010111012101310201060111015102010 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 46801

for break stance, what constitutes a "breakable part". more specifically, does this apply to already broken parts?

for example, clearly on quartz's face or cater's tail, that would get the damage bonus when they are fresh. once that part breaks, will hitting that part more still get the break stance bonus or is it ineligible because it can't be broken further?

along the same lines, is break stance worth using, or should i just be putting those points into elemental stance?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    for break stance, what constitutes a "breakable part". more specifically, does this apply to already broken parts?

for example, clearly on quartz's face or cater's tail, that would get the damage bonus when they are fresh. once that part breaks, will hitting that part more still get the break stance bonus or is it ineligible because it can't be broken further?

along the same lines, is break stance worth using, or should i just be putting those points into elemental stance?
    No, only the part before it's broken. If you could max and take full advantage of both stances then yeah it would be for certain stuff, but as it is now, it's probably not worth it unless you're a special snowflake like me who needs to strut her independence by having bullshit skill trees.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    Still... Waiting... And waiting...
    Still bad, but marginally usable if you're not getting any of Force's elements as Fo/Te.

1SP in PF itself is all you need for something like the Motav, and After Burst is ok with the 100 T-Atk for 30s, but any more points than that are essentially wasted.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

If you feed nothing but strike weapons to a Mag what would the S-atk/Dex look like at max?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

What's the point of Crest of Carnage on a force-only weapon?

Spoiler!
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    If you feed nothing but strike weapons to a Mag what would the S-atk/Dex look like at max?
    According to Cirnopedia, it will be the same mag as full S-Atk. The requirements for other 2 level 100 evolutions of S-Atk mag are as follows:

1) Range + Dex > Strike (Cygnus)
    2) Tech + Dex > Strike (Libra)

Therefore if you're feeding all strike weapons then Range and Tech should be 0 and Dex would never exceed Strike.

Here's the link: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_1.php#nav

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    According to Cirnopedia, it will be the same mag as full S-Atk. The requirements for other 2 level 100 evolutions of S-Atk mag are as follows:

1) Range + Dex > Strike (Cygnus)
    2) Tech + Dex > Strike (Libra)

Therefore if you're feeding all strike weapons then Range and Tech should be 0 and Dex would never exceed Strike.

Here's the link: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_1.php#nav

I apologize. I mean like how much S-atk and DEX would you have at 175 if you fed your mag just striking weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    If you use 1-6* weapons, your mag will be 108/67, but feeding only 9*s would get it to 122/53

Using 7-8*s would land you somewhere in between
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    If you use 1-6* weapons, your mag will be 108/67, but feeding only 9*s would get it to 122/53

Using 7-8*s would land you somewhere in between
    Hmmm so i suppose if one wanted to be a S-atk JB user...they have some options when using JB...seeing that they all require T-atk to equip ><

I went to buy some AC on pso2es, but it seems they changed the format since I last bought some. Could someone tell me what these screens are asking for?
    Spoiler!