Page 1053 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043105010511052105310541055105610631103115315532053 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 46801

What's the fastest / easiest way to get an 11* weapon for a pass?
    Any weapon that's relatively easy to hunt?

I want to buy some stuff but I am out of passes and 11* weapons worth less than 500k.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

As far as I know, SH AQ drops *11 quite often ..... might want to try those. Got my passes last time SH AQ implemented in a few runs (with 250% rdr I think, I used them once a group of Spardan appeared, since I'm looking for Erenu Trigger at that time).

I think I heard Forest drops the most. Then again, it's all about rng.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

you may wanna try the new Harukoten Field, I got stuff (especially that Shotgun or whatever) there.

Say guys, I'm thinking about looking for some new speakers, since my new laptop has major issues with PSO2's sound. In some areas and bosses (Like Falz Luther, lasers fired by corrupted aircrafts...), it likes to distort the sound so it's all staticy and garbled. Any recommendations for speakers to work well with this game? (I know it's not my sound card, since using some old, and I mean old speakers improves the situation, but doesn't flat out solve it.)

Or, if there's a fix you can think of, let me know.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

What would I miss out on from just using BO as a sub for FI? Would using all-class dual blades do less damage even with FI's crit skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    Say guys, I'm thinking about looking for some new speakers, since my new laptop has major issues with PSO2's sound. In some areas and bosses (Like Falz Luther, lasers fired by corrupted aircrafts...), it likes to distort the sound so it's all staticy and garbled. Any recommendations for speakers to work well with this game? (I know it's not my sound card, since using some old, and I mean old speakers improves the situation, but doesn't flat out solve it.)

It's lag.

There's no other explanation: If your sound is distorting, it means your game is slowing down and the sound is all out of whack because of it.

I had this problem a few days ago when my CPU down throttled hard because it was at 78C -- try to find out if there is a problem causing your computer to throttle itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post

Weird it only happens specifically on your speakers or any sound devices?

「insert cool char name and lvl here」
    Ship 7
    Lazy in everything .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    It's lag.

There's no other explanation: If your sound is distorting, it means your game is slowing down and the sound is all out of whack because of it.
    If by lag you mean framerate, then maybe, but that was never an issue on my old laptop and my new one has 2 more Gigs on RAM. I'll try to pay attention to the speed of the game next time it occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Walker View Post
    Weird it only happens specifically on your speakers or any sound devices?
    It happens on other devices as well, granted not as much. Using some old desktop speakers prevents the static from the aircraft lasers, but not the Luther fight.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Is there a way to know when there will be interrupt rankings?

I remember reading somewhere that we are able to go back and view the events/cut scenes from Episodes 1 and 2. Can someone let me know where is this option?