Quote Originally Posted by mopdog View Post
    Could anyone confirm the likelyhood of Jetboots getting more Photon Arts?

Much appreciated
    the likelihood is 100%

the better question is when they'll be added

Are the servers up? for two weeks it said offline...

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBoar View Post
    Sometimes when I exit PSO2, I had problems opening other problems on my computer. I'll click them and they won't open at all. I have to go to my task manager and open them with "New Task." Only way of fixing it is by restarting my comp. I've been told it was a memory leak issue, but no idea how to fix it.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6106453_can-...-problem_.html
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

This is not a permanent solution. It only fixes the issue until I quit out of PSO2 again.

i'm at stage 56 in the tundra/mechs XQ, I'm a little hesitant on going on to finish to 60 since i heard that you start all over again after that, is there any reason to finish? Do you get heartkey catalysts?

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Are the servers online now?

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAether View Post
    Are the servers online now?
    Servers are up. You might have to use a proxy to gain access though.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    i'm at stage 56 in the tundra/mechs XQ, I'm a little hesitant on going on to finish to 60 since i heard that you start all over again after that, is there any reason to finish? Do you get heartkey catalysts?
    You finish the full run after you complete stage 70. You get 25 tier 2 stones and the catalyst for completing the full run.

Idk if it's just me, but since I've been absent from this game, Photon Blasts have gotten a buff (I noticed my Julius P Doing more damage & lasting longer :O). Whether this is true or not, i don't think that matters right now:

I recently switched my PB to Ilios P and realised how much worse it is, I think. So I'd like to ask if Ilios P is actually a *good* PB (Esp in comparison to the likes of helix & Julius P).

Ilios I seems to be superior in everyway to Ilios P (from the video I watched, at least). However, I'm aware that PB's use the respective stat in damage calcs, and I am not specced into R-atk at all, so is Ilios I still better than Ilios P for me?
    And is Ilios N even good? From the vid, it doesn't seem to do any AoE (and has a really long charge up time too).

But what I really want to ask is, out of Helix I/N, Ketos I/N, Julius P and the Ilios' trio, which one is "best"?
    (Bo/Fi here, so mostly S-atk but ok with T-atk)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

they say the XQ drop rates get good at around stage 51+.... how come i'm getting nothing but shit?
    I'm watching youtube vids of scrubby guys using 2 slot ungrinded vardha gear who can't even JA doing stage 50+ XQ's and they're getting 11 star shit.... life is so unfar right now =.=".
    I'm using 250% rdrs here as well, what am i doing wrong? o.O is it because i'm soloing?

edit: i also heard about something called "rare stages" what are they exactly?

and also, what is the best weapon choice for a heartkey stone set of 6? i'm debating between the bio sword and the bio boots...
    but the thing is that getting a multiclass bio sword is almost pointless if you can't have access to fury gear boost without maining hunter... so i really don't know here.
    Last edited by infiniteeverlasting; Oct 10, 2014 at 07:24 PM.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    where can i buy tri-boost ? there isnt in AC shop

quote again