I'm curious as to what the pink letters and blue letters mean? It looks like pink is for cool down until i can use it and blue is how long i can use the skill for but for avg stance i can click it and unclick it then the time resests why?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnchente View Post
    I'm curious as to what the pink letters and blue letters mean? It looks like pink is for cool down until i can use it and blue is how long i can use the skill for but for avg stance i can click it and unclick it then the time resests why?
    All stances run for 15 minutes(or it might be half an hour now. Can't remember quite clearly right now); just activate it once and it will run for that time, even when you switch missions.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 29, 2014 at 04:06 AM.

OK. Don't know where to put my next points on. I have 10 on avg stance 10 on avg s boost, 3 on dex, and 1 on katana. The guide says to put it on Avg S charge but i need some on crit and the guide has none on it. Is the guide outdated?

stucked at MB5, did all story quests, MB at 100% still cant find Xion...what to do ?

I want to play PSO2es, but I am not sure what class I should try. Which ones are strong and easier to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnchente View Post
    OK. Don't know where to put my next points on. I have 10 on avg stance 10 on avg s boost, 3 on dex, and 1 on katana. The guide says to put it on Avg S charge but i need some on crit and the guide has none on it. Is the guide outdated?
    Avg S charge boosts all charged attacks. Crit just make your damage variance into a 100% when landed which is still not recommended unless you go crit build and crafted weapons because non-crafted weapon already have a good enough consistent damage (less damage variance).

You'll only need 3 on crit since it is the requirement for Avg S charge.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    stucked at MB5, did all story quests, MB at 100% still cant find Xion...what to do ?
    Don't remember clearly since I did MB5 over a year ago so don't judge me on this: Perhaps you are missing an important cutscene somewhere in the lobby or something weird happened and you had your MB unselected.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 29, 2014 at 05:58 AM.

i had MB5 selected , cleared all story quest routes, talked to matoi many times. I even did Aki and Light Client Orders

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    i had MB5 selected , cleared all story quest routes, talked to matoi many times. I even did Aki and Light Client Orders

Last one only has a half meter completed. Finish the other storyline for that.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 29, 2014 at 07:13 AM.