Hey guys, i just noticed that new button added to support partner search command, it said "save and depart" but when i tried to use it, my support partner isn't leaving room at all, but i can "cancel" the client order search afterwards by talking to my support partner again.

What is this button actually do?

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Hey guys, i just noticed that new button added to support partner search command, it said "save and depart" but when i tried to use it, my support partner isn't leaving room at all, but i can "cancel" the client order search afterwards by talking to my support partner again.

What is this button actually do?
    Send them out to get item, but leave a copy behind that other people can see.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Send them out to get item, but leave a copy behind that other people can see.
    uh, that seems... useless.
    Thanks for your quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    uh, that seems... useless.
    Thanks for your quick response.
    It's a feature that people requested and Sega put in, since what's the point of having a support partner, if they aren't there most of the time?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I'm interested in playing as a braver but one of the things that holding me back is fact that most of the katanas, while looking cool, often look goofy on my character because the weapon is so short. I've already checked Cirnopedia but I know sometimes it isn't always updated as well.

So anyway, anyone know of any long-bladed katanas that I may have missed? (if any)

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Chimeria; Dec 12, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

Is there any good way to complete Rookie Defender for Kressida (Emergency Code: Protect, for the airship)? It seems pretty common in Dagan Extermination, but other than that... is it more common anywhere in particular?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    I'm interested in playing as a braver but one of the things that holding me back is fact that most of the katanas, while looking cool, often look goofy on my character because the weapon is so short. I've already checked Cirnopedia but I know sometimes it isn't always updated as well.

So anyway, anyone know of any long-bladed katanas that I may have missed? (if any)

Thanks in advance.
    if you like looks you can always craft a weak weapon to make it stronger.
    crafting means extending the normal weapon to a more powerful status that can be par to a 10 star or 11 star.

also this site below has the best update but is in japanese. They provide pictures with lots of katanas.

some of these katanas are not cheap and can be hard to get as well

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%83%8A

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Is there any good way to complete Rookie Defender for Kressida (Emergency Code: Protect, for the airship)? It seems pretty common in Dagan Extermination, but other than that... is it more common anywhere in particular?
    Do the emergency quests when they come up (not Dark Falz or mining base) and that emergency code is really common in there. For example the "suppression on Amduscia; Naberius forest/tundra".

Dont go hunting for it on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Do the emergency quests when they come up (not Dark Falz or mining base) and that emergency code is really common in there. For example the "suppression on Amduscia; Naberius forest/tundra".

Dont go hunting for it on your own.
    Yeah, I knew Emergency Quests have it a lot... oh well, I guess there's no way to speed that up, then; thanks tho
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Is the matter board EP3 - 01 completely untranslated or is it just my files?