Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    That would be good, because kazan can be off at a safe distance while smacking all of a zondeel's pull. Hatou comes close and does nice damage, but not for all of the enemies, sadly.

Rise your gear gauge when gear is active? Care to explain? That kinda sounds like it just raises due to damage, though that could be said with any PA, unless you mean it adds gear instantly before hitting.
    Kazan has some use, like finishing off stunned enemies in XQ (Stun counts as a status effect) in one hit.

For gear, remember when you Just Counter with full Katana Gear, you'll glow in purple, and increase your damage? It'll decrease overtime, and you can make it stay abit longer by doing damage. And Kazan Nadeshiko's charging animation recharges the activated Katana Gear at a very fast rate.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Dec 22, 2014 at 10:17 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I want to be a Gunner because I love to use two guns so I will start with Ranger obv but my race is duman is it fine for a duman to be a ranger/gunner ?

Is there anything which could be the cause of my game not rendering at the highest possible quality? I'd also like to point out a few things first:
    • All settings in the launcher are as high as possible; every single one
    • The computer was custom-built for gaming, I know it can handle it
    • Everything in the game looked great... until about 2 weeks ago

Specifically, its weapons and units that seem to be hit the hardest; they're much blurrier and more pixelated than they used to be. For reference, I run the game in 1080p virtual fullscreen... I always have, and this was never before an issue
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by Atsushi View Post
    I want to be a Gunner because I love to use two guns so I will start with Ranger obv but my race is duman is it fine for a duman to be a ranger/gunner ?
    Stats differences are rather negligible in damage calculation, so unless you want to have "max stats" you can be any class/race combo as long as you get good gear and build a good skill tree.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Is there anything which could be the cause of my game not rendering at the highest possible quality? I'd also like to point out a few things first:
    • All settings in the launcher are as high as possible; every single one
    • The computer was custom-built for gaming, I know it can handle it
    • Everything in the game looked great... until about 2 weeks ago

Specifically, its weapons and units that seem to be hit the hardest; they're much blurrier and more pixelated than they used to be. For reference, I run the game in 1080p virtual fullscreen... I always have, and this was never before an issue
    Can you provide screenshots from before and after?

I've read some info on room customization before, but I want to make sure I'm completely clear on something. If I use a room pass(got a 3 day pass from a FUN scratch-off), will all the changes I make be reverted when it runs out?
    PSO2 - ID: ViesNies
    Char: Kiel
    Ship 02

I've done some field experiments and I must say that JA Fury combo does, indeed, work that way. So thanks.

I want to equip a bow that requires 540 dex. Does that require me to have some dex in my mag, or put some points into dex in my skill tree, or can I get that just by being max level?

Quote Originally Posted by ViesNies View Post
    I've read some info on room customization before, but I want to make sure I'm completely clear on something. If I use a room pass(got a 3 day pass from a FUN scratch-off), will all the changes I make be reverted when it runs out?
    When you use a 3-day pass, you get access to Layout A and B, and let you changes things there. After that pass period is over, the access to both layout is cut, BUT things that you already set will not reset. You just need another 3-day pass to access them again.

@mathisis
    That seems like a crafted Bullet Bow. Even at max level, you can't get that many Dex, unless you have a Dex mag, but so much Dex for a single weapon isn't worth it. What you can do though is reducing the Dex requirement by using a 30% Requirement Decrease item, which is a reward from Title Counter.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dark sector View Post
    Question to you gunners, would buying this unit be worth 21 million? Only thing I hate about it is how low the PP is. I could care less about HP. I only have 774 HP that I get by with. The amount of PP i have now is 124 so that would put me at 120. I want to feel some sort of power but i'm curious (if by chance I come across one) a 13* unit can give. Like 150+?
    there are 13* units in PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    there are 13* units in PSO2?

Nope. Not even 12* yet.