Page 148 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 48981381451461471481491501511581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Raymee View Post
    What are the best 10* SH units to use for Hunter / Ranger / Force?

I don't use Vardha anymore since that is now outdated by other units that were released a while ago for SH.
    Force/Ranger: the blue/pink 2-set http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_5.php#fegali
    Plus アーム/ヘイレムジース (Arm / Heiremjees)

Gives a lot of PP, S-def, strike resistance, range resistance:
    PP +26
    T-atk/R-atk +60
    HP+80

Pure T-atk you could go for the Negro set http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_5.php#negro
    T-atk +90
    PP+10
    HP+105
    Strike Resistance
    More t-atk, more HP, more r/t-def, but less PP, less s-def (a smidge) and no range resistance.

If you want s/r/t-atk all together probably go for Dragon Ex or Burn set, whatever your wallet can hold but honestly I think using a single armor set for hunter/ranger/force would mean less atk from abilities. You can always try power III, shoot III, tech III but that means losing an extra +30 from a soul, etc.

No idea what melee only go for. For ranger/hunter if you use r-atk and s-atk, I suggest Blitz 2-set http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_5.php#blitz with レッグ/イングプレート (Leg / Ing Plate). Expensive as all hell. HP+150, PP+16, s/r-atk +60. Great s-def.

Highest r-atk only set is Tian set http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_5.php#tian and you can add the previously mentioned Ing Plate leg. R-atk+90.

Could always go for a combination of weapon+3 units to get atk+120 also. Personally I hate this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    My Lyra mag is about to become level 100, and with 100% S-ATK, it's gonna be a Delphinus. I don't think I need to elaborate when I say that Delphinus has the worst Auto-Action in the world.

So I'm going to change it.

But I'm debating on which one I should get.

Attack or Blow?

Blow is what Lyra has, and it seems good but... are there any instances where a knocked-down enemy can be a negative thing like Delphinus' default Upper attack? Should I go with Blow or should I go with Attack, which seems to be a totally neutral strike?

Edit: One more question, on the same subject.

Should I switch my mag's Helix Proi Photon Blast for Ilios Proi? Or keep it? Or change it to something else?
    Blow is pretty good. Unless you play Fighter and like to air combo trash mobs with daggers in which case holy hell is it the most frustrating thing ever.

(If you DO use Fighter and have Chase Advance, go grab zonde/foie/megid.)

As for Photon Blasts: Lots of people like Ketos Proi for the PP regen, though it's honestly not nearly as good for not-Forces because you don't regen while doing PA animations.

All of the Helix PBs have terrible aim. Helix Imera does pretty good damage if it decides to fire off in the right spot, while Helix Nifta is like Proi, but wider and it doesn't run as far.

Your last two options are Julius Proi, which has the lovely benefit of just about never missing (though its damage is single target for the most part) and Ilios Proi, which has the even better benefit of always hitting what you want it to.

@Takatsuki:

I agree with what Kietsu-San said above. I'm a melee fighter and I find that Blow is in fact very good since it tackles and knocks down enemies (not launching them to the high heavens); Blow helps when fighting enemies with a lot of HP (except bosses) like the robot-dude-with-a-flaming sword from Quarry, or that over-sized bird with a sickle who does his red ring of death on you (Luda Sorcerer), since it knocks them down so I can follow up with attacks.

I will say that as a melee fighter, the one ANNOYING AS ALL HELL S-ATK auto action that used to be on my mag is : "Upper". My god it's annoying as hell when I'm attacking an enemy and then my mag launches it 20 miles down the road into Neverland, and therefore breaks my attack pattern... now I gotta run like the wind to it before it retaliates. With that said, Upper, I guess, might be good for Gunners if they want to to juggle enemies in the air.

For Photon Blast, I use Illios Proi; the damage that it does is decent: 3000~4000 damage per attack at Level 65 with a pure S-ATK mag; I usually summon him before going into Katana Combat (with Combat Escape); that combination definitely does a lot of damage on bosses that's for sure. But me choosing Illios Proi is my personal preference though since I'm all geared up toward S-ATK.

On a different note, I can understand why players prefer Ketos Proi (PP Regeneration). Their reasons are probably as follows:

1) Photon Blast damage generally sucks so I'd rather just have PP Regen.
    2) Since it's PP Regen, it's an all-purpose Photon blast that's applicable to any situation.
    3) Great for PSE Bursts when I'm in desperate need of PP.

So yeah... there you have it.

In continuation with Raymee's & deahamlet's discusion on units:

For melee fighters, I'd "probably" opt for the Agrani Set (The Red Dark Ragne Set) since it's Dark and Strike Resistant and has a +60 bonus to S-ATK, R-ATK, and T-ATK. Either this or go for the Blue Luxe Set (Blue Wings Set) since it does has better defense than than Agrani, no ATK bonus, but +10 PP; this would be beneficial for Fighters Spamming DA, Hunters Spamming Sonic Arrow, Braver Spamming Kanran-Kikyou, etc.

So how often do 10* weapons and units drop in SH and XQ's?
    (Michael, Hu/Fi, Human♂)
    Team: Team Crimson
    Ship: 2-Ur
    ID: Topic Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Topic Cheese View Post
    So how often do 10* weapons and units drop in SH and XQ's?
    XQs seem fairly variable. Without boosts of any sort you may see one weapon within 4 1-50s, but again it's all luck based. If really lucky, between all the random 7 star unit piles you may even get a really rare unit.

The main units you will be seeing in SH are the same 10 star ones you were seeing in VH, not really any more often though. New 10 star units on rare bosses are pretty hard to get. Same deal for weapons. You'll see VH ones dropping in SH probably more than you will see newer SH ones dropping.

For me, for some reason 10* weapons drops "fairly" often from Quarry (whatever "fairly" means... I don't know... maybe "fairly" for me means like maybe one 10* weapon per 2 hours that I play?); and mind you, I try to go full 12/12 MPA-ing when possible.

For Coast, the drop rate is abysmal for me for some reason.... I have never been able to acquire an Agito and have seen like 4 Flamme Icarus and only 1 Flamme Brand, not to mention that I play PSO2 a lot.

From tunnels, I hardly get 10* Weapons... in fact I don't think I ever did.

10* Units on the other hand, are a rather "common" drop, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Nov 8, 2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Changed my mind about what I thought.

i noticed that the boss at the end of the new lillipa desert exploration summons tons of blundarls. can he be used to farm for bal blundarls to drop agitos??
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Nov 8, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    @Takatsuki
    Oops, so sorry. I got Blow mixed up with Upper.
    Need more sleep

Will I get banned for using an English Patch? Last time I checked, I think people did get banned for it.