Was there any special requirement for the Web Money Grand Prix campaign reward? Everything I'm finding says everyone was supposed to get the rewards after maintenance but I never got anything from the visiphone.

Quote Originally Posted by kiakan View Post
    Was there any special requirement for the Web Money Grand Prix campaign reward? Everything I'm finding says everyone was supposed to get the rewards after maintenance but I never got anything from the visiphone.
    Did you login prior the event?

Thanks all for the answers to my last questions.

One more, for curiosity's sake- a bunch of people in my team and I were talking about 13* weapons before I left for sleep, and someone commented that the rod is seen more favourably than the talis. Why would this be so? If I recall my sleepy mental arithmetic correctly, and assuming of course it was actually correct, the Talis (with the skill tree bonus) came out on top.

Talis is stronger, but Talis is awkward to play with for some techniques, and it requires re-throwing every 3 or 4 techniques (it's supposed to take 4 but I've had it come back after 3 for some reason...).

I'd say rod is far more favourable because it is far more flexible, but that doesn't mean the Talis has no use, it most certainly does. Optimally, you would want both.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Talis is stronger, but Talis is awkward to play with for some techniques, and it requires re-throwing every 3 or 4 techniques (it's supposed to take 4 but I've had it come back after 3 for some reason...).

I'd say rod is far more favourable because it is far more flexible, but that doesn't mean the Talis has no use, it most certainly does. Optimally, you would want both.
    I feel like it's a time limit thing, but each cast takes some time away. That way if you wait a little bit before releasing a tech, you'll end up eating enough time that you reduce how many techs you can cast.

Of course, it's been ages since I've used a Talis, so I dunno.

It's the amount of time in the air, including travel time, minus time spent charging a technic

the limit of casts is the product of waiting to start a new technic after casting one, as well as how long you wait to JA the first technic

and stuff
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Which Te element is best for general mobbing as a solo Fo/Te? I'm using ice as my Fo element for bossing, and I was thinking about wind for Elysion sazan, but that S-ATK requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Which Te element is best for general mobbing as a solo Fo/Te? I'm using ice as my Fo element for bossing, and I was thinking about wind for Elysion sazan, but that S-ATK requirement.
    Light or Dark
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Light or Dark
    Any techs I should be using? Dark has Ilmegid, I guess. Light has Gigrants..?