Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    How the hell do you start black nyack?
    It apparently was making the game lock up for some people, so they disabled it until the next maintenance.

Unfortunate, considering that it seems to be the easiest way to earn coins now.

They had better extend the time GGG trigger is in rotation then.

They're rotating them like every 4 months, so I think you have nothing to worry about.

Haha I just wanted to get enough coins for a couple of GGG hunts this weekend gotta be patient then

did they ever fix that issue with the IP thing after the DDOS attack, or do we still need to add a vpn to the tweaker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Evex View Post
    did they ever fix that issue with the IP thing after the DDOS attack, or do we still need to add a vpn to the tweaker ?
    What IP thing?
    There is no IP block except for China region, and SEA region IP.

See if you can access the main site, if you can, then your ISP route can connect to the server, if not, then you need to use a VPN to use a different route.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    What IP thing?
    There is no IP block except for China region, and SEA region IP.

See if you can access the main site, if you can, then your ISP route can connect to the server, if not, then you need to use a VPN to use a different route.

I apologies for the confusion my wording caused. I was wondering since the DDOS screwed with the internet routes and certain service providers couldn't connect due to connection issues, if that had all fixed itself by now, or if a VPN was still required, but my question got answered still I thought I just clarify things a bit.

Out of curiosity seeing the ship transfer thread on eqs. Is ship 2 still the main hub for the english community? I was thinking of coming back, even though I think I deleted my characters.

Hi guys,

i'm now level 45, went for a run on Very Hard with a couple of team mates and felt severely under equipped for it.
    Where can i start (relatively safely) looking for a better weapon and gear?

I'm currently using a Dio Strauss and Magatsu units (electric and flame ones) for defense, around 130 each + stat bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Evex View Post
    I apologies for the confusion my wording caused. I was wondering since the DDOS screwed with the internet routes and certain service providers couldn't connect due to connection issues, if that had all fixed itself by now, or if a VPN was still required, but my question got answered still I thought I just clarify things a bit.

Out of curiosity seeing the ship transfer thread on eqs. Is ship 2 still the main hub for the english community? I was thinking of coming back, even though I think I deleted my characters.
    Biggest community of English player is still ship 2.

Ship 4 and 10 should have some english player too.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    Hi guys,

i'm now level 45, went for a run on Very Hard with a couple of team mates and felt severely under equipped for it.
    Where can i start (relatively safely) looking for a better weapon and gear?

I'm currently using a Dio Strauss and Magatsu units (electric and flame ones) for defense, around 130 each + stat bonuses.
    You're a Ranger right? Look for Tian Unit Set. It's a 2-pieces set (rear and arm) with 90 ratk and 10PP bonus. As for leg unit, use the best one you have for now. When you're high enough level, you can craft them to give you more defense and PP (or HP, or both!). But this'll be stuff for later. For this crafting matter, once your base s-def and r-def reach 374, you can start learning how to craft them ( You need to prepare around 3m mseta for the materials, craft cost and several support items).

Dont forget to grind both of the units to+10 too for better defense.

Dio Strauss is ok for that level, but dont forget to grind it to highest level possible (+10 being the highest). From my experience, grinding rare weapons below 10* is really frustrating, so you could try to aim +7 or 8, or +10 if u;re a daredevil.

How to improve your rifle: Make sure its element is 50 max. For example, if your Strauss has 25 Light, you need another Dio Strauss with at least 25 Light and above. Search in player shop for the right one. You will need 27 Synthentizers for that process though.

Go to Dudu/Monica, select grind attribute, select main weapon, select material weapon, hit OK and 50 element!

But what does that mean? It means it get 50% more damage regardless of element weakness. So if the rifle has 1000 ratk (for example ), with 50 Light, it actually has 1500 ratk.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Feb 13, 2015 at 06:43 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur