Page 16 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926661165161016 ... LastLast

Katana, no. Bow, yes. If you think you can spare points to pick up WS and WSU, try to get both if you roll Katana. The situational bonus is quite substantial if you're not taking too big of a loss to your Katana skills. For Bow, there's very little reason to put any points into AS. Nearly every enemy in the game has a readily available weak point and most bosses have one that get exposed very easily with enough damage (which Bows can put out very quickly as it is).

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Overall is using weak stance better than average stance? Once I max out braver, I'll be using Force/Braver 60/60 with lightning tree.
    In maps where the enemies are weak to lightning, yes.

Otherwise you will want to take Force/Fighter or Force/Techer, although you can take Force/Braver with Average stance to not worry about direction, but you'll be at a permanent 10% loss compared to Force/Fighter.

Im playing RA/HU. should I max out fury stance , or fury stance boost 1 first?

Quote Originally Posted by JanosA View Post
    Im playing RA/HU. should I max out fury stance , or fury stance boost 1 first?
    Fury Stance

Reason for this:
    • Fury Stance = 125% S-ATK and R-ATK Boost at Lv. 10
    • Fury Stance Boost 1/2 = 110% S-ATK and R-ATK Boost at Lv. 10

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Fury Stance

Reason for this:
    • Fury Stance = 125% S-ATK and R-ATK Boost at Lv. 10
    • Fury Stance Boost 1/2 = 110% S-ATK and R-ATK Boost at Lv. 10
    The way to go is indeed Fury Stance, but for a different reason (and some slight corrections)

If you're choosing between FS and FSU1 that means you already have FS 5. If you're looking for the best mileage for SPs 6-10 you'll want it in FS because of the reduced striking damage vulnerability. The range damage multiplier is just 10% at 10 sp though, up from 5% at 5 sp (compared to striking's 19->25%).

FSU1 does not affect your striking vulnerability.

That said, the first 5 SP in FSU1 gets you access to Fury Combo Up, which is a top priority. Max FCU first, then FS, then FSU1, then JAB 1 & 2.

And for the slight correction, multipliers are not to atk. They're for damage after accounting for the enemy's defense. That might have been what you meant Kora, but I just wanted to be thorough.

How do the JA Bonuses get calculated again? I heard with 1 and 2, it's a weird number like 1.675 or something like that. I wanted some clarity about it while we're on the subject. The base JA damage modifier is something like 1.2 IIRC.

Base JA multiplier is 1.3, and they multiply as you'd expect. With both JABs to 10 you'd get 1.3*1.1*1.1=1.57 damage for all JAs.

for ra/hu max as fast as you can fury combo as it maxes at 1.2x, the rest is all 1.1x maxed, base fury stance is 1.25x only for s-atk, has been nerfed since ages to 1.1x for r-atk
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

what's notable contrast differences to tell if your english large file folders are working compared to the core files?

Quote Originally Posted by Detrimentalvixen View Post
    what's notable contrast differences to tell if your english large file folders are working compared to the core files?
    Last time Large File was outdated, I believe it was causing a looping issue when loading into a zone, aka stuck in the blue tunnel.