Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    So one thing that bothers me. Do I still need to buy a bunch of trees? Ty for the link. I will look it over later.

Edit: THe FO/FI tree above it what i have now. It could be my gear too. Never have any money in this game. Ty again for the help
    If you want complete optimization, I would recommend that you do. One tree for each element, and swap to the tree that the area that you're going to play in is weak to. ie; If you're going to run to Quartz Dragon in Floating Continent, run your Dark Tree.

EDIT: I realized that the other source of damage that you could be missing out on is crafting your techs. Some crafts increases damage, so you can do that for specific techs. To do so, you can either do it yourself (although you have to level up your crafts to get more recipes) or have other players do it at the Visiphone by searching for the recipe that you want for techs.
    Last edited by Magicks; Mar 13, 2015 at 09:36 PM.

What's the best way to grind a 12*?

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    What's the best way to grind a 12*?
    The traditional way; brute force to +7, then from then on use Grind Risk Reducers. If you have the money/FUN points, you can use Grind Risks +2 when it starts hitting chance of -3 risk.

And there's also the grind week soon as well; I believe starting next week. So that should help.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicks View Post
    If you want complete optimization, I would recommend that you do. One tree for each element, and swap to the tree that the area that you're going to play in is weak to. ie; If you're going to run to Quartz Dragon in Floating Continent, run your Dark Tree.

EDIT: I realized that the other source of damage that you could be missing out on is crafting your techs. Some crafts increases damage, so you can do that for specific techs. To do so, you can either do it yourself (although you have to level up your crafts to get more recipes) or have other players do it at the Visiphone by searching for the recipe that you want for techs.
    Did tech crafting get better at some point? Last I saw, it sucked outside of a few crafts. I guess I'm more outdated then I thought.

Yea....I forgot how leveling was depressing outside of EQ when LQ wasn't around....

No constant MPAs =/
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I thought Magatsu got nerfed to only 4 runs but the one today I was able to do more than 4 runs. What happened to that or was that not true after all?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    So after messing around in Cmode using various weapons I found out that I REALLY like Jetboots!

Whats a good class Comp for Jetboots? Bo/Fi, Bo/Te? Whats good for em?
    Fi/Bo, Hu/Bo, Bo/Hu. Don't go Bo/Te or Te/Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Did tech crafting get better at some point? Last I saw, it sucked outside of a few crafts. I guess I'm more outdated then I thought.
    Crafting your techs was always preferable to not crafting them. Still is. The only exception is Ilfoie.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    I thought Magatsu got nerfed to only 4 runs but the one today I was able to do more than 4 runs. What happened to that or was that not true after all?
    That update hasn't happened yet.

So, Dudu week's coming and I've got an awful lot of FUN to get through. I've had a look around, but it's all a bit new to me, and I don't quite know how I'm meant to work it - does anyone know of a macro I could use to get the job done while I be lazy somewhere else?

I've got one of those Windows Xbox controllers, if that helps at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    That update hasn't happened yet.
    When is that happening if there's a date for that?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

In 2 wednesday
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.