Page 17 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027671175171017 ... LastLast

Is there any shortcut button/key for weapon palette switching?
    PS: I use a laptop if that brings any difference.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Last time Large File was outdated, I believe it was causing a looping issue when loading into a zone, aka stuck in the blue tunnel.
    I'm sorry, i meant actual in game differences (btw it works according to AIDA).
    Reason i ask this is because i look around the lobby and alert tutorials+more is still in japanese but the core stuff like my menu and the story is good. Was wondering if that was normal for everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Detrimentalvixen View Post
    I'm sorry, i meant actual in game differences (btw it works according to AIDA).
    Reason i ask this is because i look around the lobby and alert tutorials+more is still in japanese but the core stuff like my menu and the story is good. Was wondering if that was normal for everyone else?
    Some of the NPC text is part of the large files if I recall as well as translations for the NPC CO's in the window.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I was told there's some issue with getting Patty and Tea partner cards that if you don't do it right you'll lose them forever. I don't want to lose them could someone please let me know how do I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaichou View Post
    I was told there's some issue with getting Patty and Tea partner cards that if you don't do it right you'll lose them forever. I don't want to lose them could someone please let me know how do I get them?
    You get their Partner Cards through a Client Order. In order to get that Client Order, you have to finish the Arks Battle Championship Quest. Which I think it's still available, but it's only open for Level 60 Players.

Nothing too fancy and delicate, really.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Is there any shortcut button/key for weapon palette switching?
    PS: I use a laptop if that brings any difference.
    Default buttons are the numpad numbers. You can change to ctrl + F1~F10, 1-0, or F1~F10 at settings -> control settings -> keyboard settings -> shortcut tab.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

When I look at the ranking for interrupt events, I see stuff like a duo killing 57 Vardha Somas in 1 hour.
    That's almost one per minute. How is that possible?

Do they have an army of people on separate accounts already waiting at the boss before the event starts or something?
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Sep 17, 2013 at 07:43 AM.

thanks Renette

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    When I look at the ranking for interrupt events, I see stuff like a duo killing 57 Vardha Somas in 1 hour.
    That's almost one per minute. How is that possible?

Do they have an army of people on separate accounts already waiting at the boss before the event starts or something?
    4 level 60, They send a gunner to run past everything using their skills they can go faster, I think the same effect can be gotten from a gunblade dash?
    The rest anyway just join when they get to area 3. Sometimes more will run so they can cover more area. Once the warp up is found the others just telepipes back to the ship and comes down on area 3. They kill nothing but the boss

Quote Originally Posted by Akaichou View Post
    thanks Renette

4 level 60, They send a gunner to run past everything using their skills they can go faster, I think the same effect can be gotten from a gunblade dash?
    The rest anyway just join when they get to area 3. Sometimes more will run so they can cover more area. Once the warp up is found the others just telepipes back to the ship and comes down on area 3. They kill nothing but the boss
    To tack on to this, there's also no mobs spawned if only one person starts the warper while the others are coming in still, the others can join in later.

Is it true that if you were full Ragne armor your chances of inducing burn is increased or is this just a myth?

Also, if this is true, what other 10★ units have this, and what do they do?