Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Game Guard crash my game when I use it
    If you set it up as a Window Capture, it won't crash it. That issue had me stumped for a while too hahaha.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Most popular video recording/editing software that gets along with PSO2 is bandicam, yeah? A link my way to a trustworthy source would be nice.
    For recording, nVidia ShadowPlay is lighter than Bandicam (based on my personal experience though) o-o Been recording with nVidia ShadowPlay with maxium quality available (1080p, 60fps .... my PSO2 run with 1080p, ShadowPlay have an option to capture in-game resolution too) and I doesn't feel noticeable impact in game o-o Though I usually disable ShadowMode and just using ManualMode (last time I tried, ShadowMode made it a little bit laggy. They've updated the software itself, probably not laggy anymore, but I'm not sure since I haven't tested it).

Just tick "Allow Desktop Capture" in ShadowPlay settings o-o

Simply download nVidia Experience, I think.
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 25, 2015 at 11:43 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

does photon blade escape skill work while not holding a direction? liek if im midair spamming or if im just throwing some blades on the ground and not moving just for lawls<as an example>?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    does photon blade escape skill work while not holding a direction? liek if im midair spamming or if im just throwing some blades on the ground and not moving just for lawls<as an example>?
    I've tried it a few times. No it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    If you set it up as a Window Capture, it won't crash it. That issue had me stumped for a while too hahaha.
    Nice to know, thank you

what is the optimum stat setup for a range mag (for ranger and gunner class) ?

should i pump all point to Range stat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cimohai View Post
    what is the optimum stat setup for a range mag (for ranger and gunner class) ?

should i pump all point to Range stat ?
    A-yup.

Does anyone know what that gold message at the top just said? It looked like a maintenance announcement but its only sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4394 View Post
    Does anyone know what that gold message at the top just said? It looked like a maintenance announcement but its only sunday.
    If it's in JP probably something about rappy slot boost that currently happening.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4394 View Post
    Not every golden message is maintenance, if you check bumped for the weekly scheduled stuff, you would know not to freak out because of the message saying that the Rappy Slot Boost is active from whenever to whenever.

no one ever checks the schedule for the week on bumped, i enjoy telling everyone it's emergency maintenance that hour and i watch them log, its funny