Probably has something to do with the balance changes in stats caused by the subclass system.

I don't know man just roll with it!

So Aerial Shooting and Bullet Squall pas will make my sup partner jump around?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurome View Post
    So Aerial Shooting and Bullet Squall pas will make my sup partner jump around?
    Honestly, most times I've seen a Gunner Friend or Support Partner NPC, they do the majority of their attacking while standing, but they do occasionally do Stylish Rolls and attack while jumping.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 5, 2015 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Probably has something to do with the balance changes in stats caused by the subclass system.

I don't know man just roll with it!
    This game makes less sense the more I play it holy shit why do i even spend so much time trying to learn about the shit under the hood my god.

Can someone explain banish arrow and kamakaze for me please?

How does banish accumulate damage, what's the best way to use it?

What is the damage for kamakaze based off? I know it's considered striking damage but is it R-Atk?

Kamakaze uses striking multipliers iirc. But uses Ratk for the base stat value.

Banish when it hits something stays active for 10 seconds or until the target is hit. after it's hit, for 3 seconds it will record damage, and then redish out that damage during explosion.

Best way to use it as RABR iirc is to load up on 3 chase arrows, fire a banishing arrow, and then shoot a final nemesis to trigger the 3 second recording, and have chase arrow recorded as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Kamakaze uses striking multipliers iirc. But uses Ratk for the base stat value.

Banish when it hits something stays active for 10 seconds or until the target is hit. after it's hit, for 3 seconds it will record damage, and then redish out that damage during explosion.

Best way to use it as RABR iirc is to load up on 3 chase arrows, fire a banishing arrow, and then shoot a final nemesis to trigger the 3 second recording, and have chase arrow recorded as well.
    You can fit in master shot too. Preferably before final nemesis.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

my sup partner is on 18lv never failed a quest (probably cuz of rare boots she have lol) and still disn't get the personality option, do I have to make a quest or something to unlock this option?

Personality will show up after their relationship with you levels to the 3rd level iirc.

In order for them to level up the relationship; you have to take them with you on actual quests.

didn't know that it depends on relationship, thanks!