Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo McBaggins View Post
    What are the affixes and elements of Zieg's 12* weapons he gives for the new COs?
    If it's anything like the weapons that you get from the stone shops, they probably suck. SEGA wants to reward dumb luck over hard work -_-

The only picture that I saw that someone on PSOW posted had it with no affixes at all, so the worse case scenario. LOL
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    The only picture that I saw that someone on PSOW posted had it with no affixes at all, so the worse case scenario. LOL
    True, but that concept gives us something we never had before, an easier way to grind attribute of any 12* weapon. You can play AQ anytime and get some more large stones. Once you get your desired weapon from Zieg, just get more 12* from the shop to use as material.

Sure, it will only add 1 attribute point, but if you use a +5 Attribute item, that will be 6 points. Assuming that Zieg 12* weapons are at lease 15, you'll only need 6X 12* weapons from the shops and 6X +5 attribute items. Expensive yes, a better solution than to hunt down rare 12*, yes if your luck is as shitty as mine.

I don't feel like most of the other 12* weapons are superior enough to the Live weapons to justify grinding that much to maximize their element, personally.

so I just got Ares Boots (yay my 1st 13* !!!)

but now I've come to a conflict. My current JB are Quna's JB which seems still great.

With that being said how much more damage would Ares do over Quna and it would be worth moving over to? (provided I use JB as melee)

(Excluding Affix)

Quna's JB (24% Dark): 1006
    Ares (37% Light): 1379
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; May 31, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Making sure I'm not missing anything really, but I take it if I want to boost the Urban AQ my only option is Arks Fleet Region for timed abilities? Seems kind of silly there aren't any Adv timed abilities for it. :<

I used a My Room 3 Days item to change my room layout to the woody theme, but I just used a Scenery Pass City and can't seem to change it back to the woody version. Is it not possible to change it back?

Quote Originally Posted by neon6 View Post
    I used a My Room 3 Days item to change my room layout to the woody theme, but I just used a Scenery Pass City and can't seem to change it back to the woody version. Is it not possible to change it back?
    What.
    You mean, you want to change the room scenery back to the old one?
    If so, you have to buy another scenery pass and use it again since when a scenery pass used, the old one are completelly discarded.
    Last edited by wefwq; May 31, 2015 at 10:18 AM.

"Wand Lover" Affects both basic attacks(Pound & Blast).True or False?

Quote Originally Posted by SilenWhisper View Post
    "Wand Lover" Affects both basic attacks(Pound & Blast).True or False?
    If you mean both parts of wand gear then yes, it does.