Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Okay. Thanks for your response, Maninbluejumpsuit.

I think I'm going to try out CM first by soloing it so I can get a feel for it and at the same time to accumulate some CM points. I don't intend to clear it completely because I know in all likelihood, it's impossible for me.

And then once I feel like I won't be dead-weight to the MPA, I might try to join up with some randoms.

I think I'll probably scavenge for some Youtube videos first and foremost.
    Should still be relevant

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227403

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Is there an explanation of how to use the mechs in the Magatsu fight anywhere?

I sortof half got it when trying the fight today, but I don't know how to use the photon cannon the magatsu guide mentions, and I'm not sure about the missiles, or the weak bullet the magatsu guide also mentions.

Also not sure what skills 1/2 do.
    Last edited by P51mus; Jun 4, 2015 at 01:42 AM.

Space Bar to fly/hover.

Activate first option on subpalette for AIS Photon Canon.

Activate 2nd option on subpalette for AIS Weak Bullet.

Activate 4th option on subpalette to heal AIS (forgot what the 3rd option was, I don't think I've ever used it).

Shift +Left Mouse Click to fire missles.

Shift + Right Mouse Click to do a dashing sword attack.

Left Mouse Click to do a regular fire attack.

Right Mouse Click to do sword slash.

First Magatsu that appears is weak to Ranged-Attacks.

2nd Magatsu that appears is weak to Striking Attacks.

For Magatsu-Sai (the yellow magatsu) I just use striking attacks.

3rd option is quick high jump which is pretty useful.

On a side my Saiki Set is Quartz Soul / Power III / Spirita III / Stamina III, and I must change it, I was thinking to change it to something like Quartz Soul / Power III / Vinculum / Random S-Atk Fever. But then I'll lose a total of 150HP, so I would need to extend my Saiki Set to level 8 (HP) at least right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Extending it to any of the HP special crafts will net you another 150 HP, yeah.

You can also use Leone or Vol instead of Quartz if you need HP, or Alter Arma instead of Vinculum.

How feasible is it to get Craft Level 30 for Installing "Timed Abilities"? Is it easier/less expensive than getting to Craft Level 30 for Extending Equipment or is it just as expensive?

Currently, I'm over Level 30 for Crafting Equipment and I must say that I have used tens of millions of Meseta to get to that level. If it isn't so bad to get to Level 30 for installing timed abilities, I would like to get the Timed Ability for Ult Lilipa.

Edit: Nvm. It's actually not that bad (expensive) to get to craft level 30 for installing timed abilities; one just need loads of liliparium because of the massive cool down from updating data drives.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 4, 2015 at 11:12 AM.

Would it be possible for a solo player to make a team and get enough points for the Pioneer 2 theme?
    Spoiler!

If you mean in order to access the special Ex8s (HP, PP, Attribute) to order it from another player then 7 or 8 works, though 7 is obviously cheaper.

If you mean in order to unlock it yourself, your extend craft level needs to be at least lv20, then you just craft a single unit to the desired special Ex3 to unlock special Ex8.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Jun 4, 2015 at 11:42 AM.

A quick question about units with flic arma farm, what floor do people use or its just spam floor 1 in forsaken aquatic XQ