Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yep. Not playing a FO at this point is gimping yourself overall, which is really sad.

Will SEGA fix it, idk. It's been like this since Episode 3 started. ・。・
    Any notion that they're concerned about Force's balance against the other classes should have gone out the window when Fomelgion became a thing.

my current units for my fo/te is negro set, should I upgrade to brisa set?
    my techer can't equip a crafted negro yet so my units are still uncrafted

^Brisa isn't a real upgrade to Negro set anyway. But Saiki is.

So, keep using the Negro till you can actually equip their crafted version, which will need your FOTE at lv around 50/40-35.

Don't forget that you can use 10% requirement reducer, so the actual R-Def needed (assuming you want to craft all PP) is 374, instead of 416 of what they're showing on the recipe menu.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Hi again, couple questions!

- Are matter boards worth the trouble of going to 100% ? My EP 1 - 2 Matterboard has 4 blue quests to go but I can't get the items to drop. Should I just continue with the main story? The missing items aren't of much interest to me.

- Is crafting something I should delve into extensively as a new player? I've crafted a gun or two and it helped immensely, but I'm still stuck at Ranged Lv.1 and the costs for some of the stuff seem kinda high.
    How do you even make money out of it? Seems like everything I make is bound?

Thanks.

Today my settings got reset to default somehow.
    (higher graphics, change of keys, chat things)

I was moving some media to a different partition but definitely left PSO2 alone. Now I'm try to use tweaker to change settings so I can play normally (im on a "gaming laptop" forgive me).
    Everything still remains at default, and i can't return to Phantasy Blob Online 2.

6/9/2015 7:52:26 AM Couldn't find Width3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    6/9/2015 7:52:26 AM Couldn't find Height3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.

any help ( " . . ) its all still at default and I try to set resolution to 1280 x 720, I experimented with all of them but they all give me the same message.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    Does anyone know or have a link to the character data for creating a Klotho character? I want a Special Partner Klotho for one of my characters.
    When you have so much money that klotho becomes your bitch...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarr View Post
    Hi again, couple questions!

- Are matter boards worth the trouble of going to 100% ? My EP 1 - 2 Matterboard has 4 blue quests to go but I can't get the items to drop. Should I just continue with the main story? The missing items aren't of much interest to me.

- Is crafting something I should delve into extensively as a new player? I've crafted a gun or two and it helped immensely, but I'm still stuck at Ranged Lv.1 and the costs for some of the stuff seem kinda high.
    How do you even make money out of it? Seems like everything I make is bound?

Thanks.
    The bonus for completing a Matterboard is a 20% Grind Booster from the Title Counter, which sells for a decent chunk of meseta.
    You can make a bit of money from crafting by doing Zeig's COs, or from accepting Crafting Requests, but usually people only search out the higher end recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedWyvern View Post

I was moving some media to a different partition but definitely left PSO2 alone. Now I'm try to use tweaker to change settings so I can play normally (im on a "gaming laptop" forgive me).
    Everything still remains at default, and i can't return to Phantasy Blob Online 2.

6/9/2015 7:52:26 AM Couldn't find Width3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    6/9/2015 7:52:26 AM Couldn't find Height3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.

any help ( " . . ) its all still at default and I try to set resolution to 1280 x 720, I experimented with all of them but they all give me the same message.
    That is unusual, especially since key bindings seem to be server side. But everything else seems to point to a problem with you user.pso2 file (located in Documents/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2). Back-up your current one and then try deleting it, and running a file check. Everything will be reset to default, but you should be able to make changes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 9, 2015 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedWyvern View Post

There's nothing wrong with gaymen laptop, been using laptop for playing PSO2 over 3 years here, hahah
    Delete your user.pso2 file, and then start JP launcher to get new config file.
    Mind you all settings stored on the files (exculuding resolution since it's broken for you in the first place anyway) will be discarded upon deletion.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 9, 2015 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    any idea what would cause this on login? i did both tweaker file checks and vanilla file checks, it still happens with vanilla pso2. also it worked fine during magatsu yesterday.
    Spoiler!
    When I had this happen, I deleted the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder in Documents and let the official launcher recreate the folder. Others have claimed success by reinstalling the game outside of the Program Files (x86) folder.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    /a for public channel: everyone on the same map can read your chat.
    /p for party channel: only people on the same party (not to be confused with multi-party area players) can read the chat.
    Thank you
    Spoiler!