Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    See, I don't seem to be having that problem. I was just playing right now and I attribute grinded a weapon and I got the error NP104. What the heckkkk!!!
    Gameguard doesn't want you to have a good gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

So after the recent patch my whole comp would freeze everytime im about to be 630'd. Anyone having the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    Is there some kind of cue for if the ult dradas will spawn in the LQ? Are they stupid rare, or is it just some bad luck...
    Supposedly they spawn during the anga emergency code along with the ult. dagans and dicadas, but are indeed rare.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    They seem to retain their original drops. We have reports of Anga dropping an Ares Rifle in the Finds thread and a friend got a Sars Punisher from Bayaribus (or whatever Ult Rockbear is called in the English patch).
    Nice!

And a camo looking like a white agito sounds indeed awesome.

Question: Which units are better, Zieg crafted, Hiei crafted, Jua crafted, or blitz crafted? (Crafted for hp or pp)
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

saiki

ok in all seriousness blitz set

So... no datamined things this update ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    Copying and pasting this from my question on another site.

(EDIT: Editing this in, I need help with katana recommendations.)

I currently use an 11 star bio katana that I've been using for a long time. It's somewhat affixed, got 50 element, and +40. I've somewhat recently (before the 1st anniversary LQ) got a 13 star slave katana and have it at +10, but the element is at 15. And I have plenty of 12 star weapons I don't plan on using to turn into passes (plus the passes from LQ title) so I could get most 12 star katanas up to 50, such as the Evil Katana.

So there are quite a few other paths I could go down, such as working for an Ideal Katana instead or a 12 star bio Katana so I can still continue to use it with any class.

Or I could awaken my slave weapon and eventually get the element up to 60 which will take forever, especially since everyone's currently doing the Limited Quest, although the LQ can now potentially drop Lambda Grinders so I can actually get it up to +40 if I do it enough.

Or I could get the 13 star Katana in the Anniversary shop and more easily get the element to 60, but have a weaker 13 star katana.

I simply don't know what would be best, especially for how much I play. I can grind for awhile in this game, but I don't think I can take much more of UQs, so I don't think I want to get my slave katana up to 60 element.

So basically, what would be the best payout/time ratio for me? I mainly play a BR/HU or HU/BR. At some point I could get FI up to make Evil Katana more worth it, plus use fighter weapons. I'd have to adjust to a slightly different playstyle, but I can make do.
    No one's answered this yet. Any help please with katana recommendations?
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    No one's answered this yet. Any help please with katana recommendations?
    My vote would be 12* Evil Katana or 13* Xie Katana (the LQ gold badge one).

The only thing you'd be missing out on is not being able to main Hunter (which doesn't really have any applicable main-only skills for Braver anyway).

The 13* would end up slightly stronger I think...
    12* is 998 (base) with a x1.15 damage buff from its Lv3 potential. Totals 1147.7
    13* is 1155 (base) with a 1.06 damage buff from its Lv3 potential. Totals 1224.3

... but the 12* would be faster to max out & could be used for a Fighter/Braver Limit Break and/or Critical Build.

Spoiler!

It's probably a good idea to get Evil katana for now while you figure out which grind you are fine with:
    -Challenge Mode doesn't give you EXP and requires people to know what they're doing for it to go efficiently.
    -Ares requires RNG to be on your side.
    -Live katana requires a lot of capsules and 4 people with plenty of Cross Bursts to go efficiently. Solo is still possible, it'll just take longer. Alternatively, if you have a lot of meseta, can just get one and then buy a bunch of 12* katanas and +5% element boosters to get it to 50 element.
    -Xie katana isn't that much stronger than Evil katana.